onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Donations

grebovale

Av read loads of posts ov how to spend yer dosh at VALE to raise funds for the club but nowt about donating money,I assume we can do this without breaking rules,I used to be a shareholder and always said I would buy more ,but the way the club was been run they were not going to av one more penny of me.Now with Smurf running the club am willing to GIVE the club £1,000 for no return,anyone else willing to do this ?

Advert

Av read loads of posts ov how to spend yer dosh at VALE to raise funds for the club but nowt about donating money,I assume we can do this without breaking rules,I used to be a shareholder and always said I would buy more ,but the way the club was been run they were not going to av one more penny of me.Now with Smurf running the club am willing to GIVE the club £1,000 for no return,anyone else willing to do this ?

Good for you if you can spare 1k like that,why don't you just go up to the club today and hand it over to him?

Fair play to you but why not spend the money in the clubshop?

Fair play to you but why not spend the money in the clubshop?

Think all monies spent in the club shop is accountable ie 5000 shirts, the club need money by other sources to sign other players( if needed )and I will be going up Vale today

What a cracking offer mate,

Rather than give it over why not say sponsor The Railway Exit Gates,disabled stand area,Refreshment Bar or scoreboard or turn styles with a plaque above in Honour of the late Pete T(of course with his family permission ) or start a fund to help those less fortunate than us to help people get to watch vale who otherwise couldnt ,again in his memory. You could link it with the offer on the other thread where someone wanted to pay to have his name flashed on the scoreboard.

Just a thought where you give & others benefit including the club,

ps you could buy 2/3 season tickets and donate to ovf to use for those in need ,giving different people access to watch the vale.

Fair play Grebo, but as others have said why not buy another 3 season tickets, ask the sc to donate them to people less fortunate than ourselves. That way the club still gets the dosh but someone else benefits ass well.

Fair play Grebo, but as others have said why not buy another 3 season tickets, ask the sc to donate them to people less fortunate than ourselves. That way the club still gets the dosh but someone else benefits ass well.

Good call.

Donations wouldn't count towards to the £200k. The monies have to be generated by the club as revenue, that's why Smurf cannot simply put more money in to circumnavigate the rules.

That's a good point,well done.

So maybe Grebo use his money and buy a shed load of sponsored seat tickets as a way around it would be an idea worth looking into.

Donations wouldn't count towards to the £200k. The monies have to be generated by the club as revenue, that's why Smurf cannot simply put more money in to circumnavigate the rules.

So, in view of that then, if any other well off fans wish to make a similar kind suggestion like grebovale's then surely he and others could purchase season tickets and donate them to the club or other needing causes and then Vale have the extra income and some lucky people will have the tickets.

Grebo,

Smurfs already seen this post and he's responded on twitter to you.

That's a superb gesture. If you are going to do it though, I would good if it could be done in a way which adds to the "official" revenue stream of the club so to speak.

Archived