Chris Birchall signed?

valiant_593

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Oh dear , terrible signing , we should be aiming higher than an ovethe hill poor league two player, let me guess shuker to get a three year extension too

Over the hill, at 27?!?

Oh dear , terrible signing , we should be aiming higher than an ovethe hill poor league two player, let me guess shuker to get a three year extension too

Dont think any of us saw enough last year. Pre season and a bit of fitness and wait and see I suppose.

Speaking honestly here is your issue with Birchall personal or do you generally rate him so poorly? He has more potential to perform in League 1 than others who've been offered deals IMO.

Advert:

Archived