• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Chris Birchall signed?

valiant_593

Advert:

Oh dear , terrible signing , we should be aiming higher than an ovethe hill poor league two player, let me guess shuker to get a three year extension too

One of the silliest comments I've seen on here in a whole, complete rubbish.

Played well in a few games, but the novelty of him jetting off to Trinidad every month or so wore a bit thin the first time he was here. A 1 year deal is about right, needs to get himself a lot fitter than he was last year to justify an extension beyond that.

Played well in a few games, but the novelty of him jetting off to Trinidad every month or so wore a bit thin the first time he was here. A 1 year deal is about right, needs to get himself a lot fitter than he was last year to justify an extension beyond that.

Completely agree. Worth a 1 year deal to see how his fitness holds up and whether he can become a regular starter or just a versatile squad option.

Advert:

Oh dear , terrible signing , we should be aiming higher than an ovethe hill poor league two player, let me guess shuker to get a three year extension too

Some of your posts really do go out to wind people up..

This is the most idiotic yet.. Well done

Dear me! Are you for real, over the hill league 2 player??

Last season was the first time he had played at that standard and the only reason he did was because he kindly signed for us, given a decent pre-season and losing the little bit of chub he is carrying he will be a more than useful asset.

Most supporters were fitter than Chris when he first arrived!

He grew in stature towards the end of the season and looked a real player against Burton especially.

With a full pre season i really think he will flourish and we will have one hell of a player on our hands next season.

Cracking news.

Advert:

Definitely needs to shed a bit. A summer boot camp with Micky will sort him out.

I can remember one home game when he came on and made a massive difference.....just can't think who we were playing...night match.

Over -50 Thums down. Wow what an acheivement.

I know its only May but I reckon you are a nailed on cert to achieve the COTY award.

Definitely needs to shed a bit. A summer boot camp with Micky will sort him out.

I can remember one home game when he came on and made a massive difference.....just can't think who we were playing...night match.

i thought he played well in that game too

I remember him coming into the first team. We had a few injuries on the right wing, and he had been promising youngster in Tin Mans very good youth squad. He was the only alternative i think.

The first three matches he was crap, people was slating him for not having any talent: then he started to improve rapidly. And by the end of the season he was holding his place in the team.

Advert:

Make that -68. ;)

Got to be a p|$$ take .... Didn't realise how big the click was on ear ,:) Chris doesn't deserve this stick he is getting,if Adams thinks he warrants a new contract so be it ... IN ADAMS I TRUST ...

Archived