onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Woolwich stabbing/machete attack

JOHNNYAITCH

It is an extremely small minority (just like the RIRA), otherwise we would have attack week after week. One bad incident overshadows the millions of good natured, warm community relationships we have with different people. This may appear crass, but there is a massive over reaction to this story as awful as it is.

Over reaction....unbelievable a young man hacked to death in broad daylight and you think there is an over reaction please tell me you condemn this atrocity

Advert

Over reaction....unbelievable a young man hacked to death in broad daylight and you think there is an over reaction please tell me you condemn this atrocity
Of course I condemn this, like any right minded person would. People are shot and stabbed to death in London every week in all sorts of horrendous circumstances. This is a terrible and callous act of murder, but yes what I am seeing on FB, and in the media is in my opinion disproportionate.

It is an extremely small minority (just like the RIRA), otherwise we would have attack week after week. One bad incident overshadows the millions of good natured, warm community relationships we have with different people. This may appear crass, but there is a massive over reaction to this story as awful as it is.

Is it an extremely small minority though, the figures in the link suggest not. Also there was a recent survey of Muslim Students in British Universities (I can't find the link) which reported over 70% of those polled support or would take part in Jihad.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t859544/

Is it an extremely small minority though, the figures in the link suggest not. Also there was a recent survey of Muslim Students in British Universities (I can't find the link) which reported over 70% of those polled support or would take part in Jihad.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t859544/

Your link doesn't work !.

Shame cus if it did work your claim that 70% of Muslim students in the UK are in favour of a " jihad" would be one hell of an an emotive subject for us to discuss!!!!!

And what survey was that?

And more importantly what the **** is that forum you've linked.

The article on Britain's Muslim students was featured on the BBC webpage a few years ago, I can't find the BBC article but below is a link reporting essentially the same information. It illustrates/challenges the often called "extremely small minority" isn't so extremely small.

Paragraph 3 is what I referred to above but is 60% not 70% "of Muslim university students active in Islamic organizations on campus support jihad, meaning that killing in the name of Islam can be justified".

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2008/July/13-of-UKs-Muslim-Students-Support-Jihad-/

The link posted #67 is a hit from a google search.

It's something that always makes me chuckle about people who moan about immigrants, then they become one themselves. Priceless!

Where is the contradiction (my word) in someone moaning about immigrants behaving in a certain way (perhaps not attempting to integrate) and about poorly managed immigration and intending to be a good immigrant who does try to integarte whilst participating in a well managed immigration system?

white nutters go and kill people and they and they alone get condemned (moat, bird, cregan)

non-white nutters kill someone and yet a whole group of people get condemned

logic? where is it?

Cos some of them claim to be doing it in the name of a group..in this case Muslims

Moat, Bird and Cregan made no such claims

Not that it's right to tarnish all Muslims because of this but neither is it right to compare this with the actions of the three you name in an atempt to prove some racist motive in the condemnation

Archived