onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Response from Bill Bratt

1977Valiant

Advert

He cant give us the reasons because he knows Mo will SUE HIM!!!! because its about unfounded business allegations from 30 yrs ago and because they are ********!!!! as well.

Well, Mr Bratt ! what about your dodgy dealings then!!!!! what are you hiding in the company accounts that you dont want anybody to see!!!! what about the missing £120,000!!!!!

Thats why we cant and wont get answers!!!! it all stinks and you will be found out at the GM and I for one cant wait to see your **** dissapearing out of the doors FOR GOOD!!!!!

V2001 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=melv;1491844 Fair call and well done BB for replying.

"Each member of the Board has independently formed the view that they do not and will not support Mr Chaudry’s bid to take overall or joint control of Port Vale.

And we have done so for a number of well-founded and rational reasons, based on our analysis of Mr Chaudry’s present and history."

So what are these well-founded and rational reason's?

If we were told what these reasons are then we might come to the same conclusion.[

Melv, it's like a broken record isn't it? The 'Board keep saying they have 'reasons' for rejecting Mo, but they fail to officially share these 'reasons' with the shareholders. Weird, or what?

I'm guessing all shareholders have a right to know what these 'reasons are. Or have I got this upside down again?

Would they be contravening the V2001 Constitution to steadfastly refuse to explain their respective and/or collective 'reasons' to a shareholder's writen request? Or when asked to share these 'reasons' at the AGM or other convened meetings?

I believe they have no choice but to explain. Obviously the 'Board doesn't.

All very sad, to say the least ===

This is Bills response to my initial email:-

-----------------------------------

Dear,

Thank you for your email of 17th April 2011.

I didn’t watch the Stoke semi-final, but do congratulate them on their excellent performance and achievement.

As you say, that shows what one person in charge of a football club can actually achieve – when that person is someone of the high calibre of Peter Coates.

On the other side of the coin, it is also possible to see what one person in charge of a football club can actually achieve in the cases of, just for a few examples, –

Keith Haslam (Mansfield)

Douglas Craig (York)

John Batchelor (York)

Darren Brown (Chesterfield)

Stephen Vaughan (Chester City, R.I.P)

Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I understand what you and others say, when you support the individual and then joint bids from Mr Chaudry to take over control of Port Vale.

And I respect the sincerity with which you hold those views.

However, we would ask you equally to respect the fact that we hold opposing views.

Each member of the Board has independently formed the view that they do not and will not support Mr Chaudry’s bid to take overall or joint control of Port Vale.

And we have done so for a number of well-founded and rational reasons, based on our analysis of Mr Chaudry’s present and history.

On the football front, I agree with you that the season has ended in a very disappointing manner, after such a promising start.

But I would say that it is more than a little unfair to blame the board entirely for that outcome.

The board certainly didn’t initiate SUFC’s bid for Micky Adams, and we certainly went every step of the way to try to persuade Micky to turn it down and stay to complete his work at Port Vale, as Micky himself would confirm.

Contrary to much popular opinion, the Board is entirely ready and willing to stand down for prospective investors whom we believe will take the club forward in the proper manner.

We are actively working to progress such investment.

I hope that you and your family have a great summer and that you do decide that you will once more take out season tickets (at the fantastic renewal price available until the end of April) so that you can all again enjoy [ sometimes : ) ] watching our team next season.

Up the Vale!

Best regards,

Bill

This is the response I put on the previous thread:

Interesting stuff. I could also mention that a considerable number of the fan base has formed the view that they will not support the Board's continued control of Port Vale. And they have done so for a number of well-founded and rational reasons based on their analysis of Valiant 2001's present and history.

Archived