onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Final Home game v Northampton - Season 2012/13

ollyandpatch

True, but couldn't we also get a full house by charging a tenner!

Depends how many people are away on holiday! But I would not think £5 or £10 would make a great difference, the main thing is attracting youngsters. Saturday is also better for people to travel in from a distance, for some the only practical day. So will be a test of our potential, and S/T options.

Advert

Can't wait for Saturday !

I just know that it's gonna be a day that we will all remember for the rest of our lives for all the right reasons !.

To quote Bonno from live8 speech

"This is our moment

This is our time

This is our chance

Lets make history by making division 2 history "

Ok I changed the words a bit !.

COME ON LADS LETS DO IT !!

I find this effort to get to a match amazing TBH, are we SURE this ain't a wind up!? :D I'm coming over for the match too, 51 miles from Sheffield, can I have a shirt too plz Mr Wildes!?..... :D:yes:

I can guarantee this is not a wind up, we're picking him up from the airport, few scoops Friday night before the game to warm him up lol

I find this effort to get to a match amazing TBH, are we SURE this ain't a wind up!? :D I'm coming over for the match too, 51 miles from Sheffield, can I have a shirt too plz Mr Wildes!?..... :D:yes:

Its not a windup, he's a mate of mine confirmed it to me last night on facebook

Depends how many people are away on holiday! But I would not think £5 or £10 would make a great difference, the main thing is attracting youngsters. Saturday is also better for people to travel in from a distance, for some the only practical day. So will be a test of our potential, and S/T options.

It needs to be priced so that we get a full house, but fans who have attended all season don't miss out because of day trippers paying a quid to see a big promotion match.

It needs to be priced so that we get a full house, but fans who have attended all season don't miss out because of day trippers paying a quid to see a big promotion match.

Personally i don't care as long as we make VP rock......The more the merrier for me even if they get in for £1 £5 £10........

What a coincidence,at our last promotion from the 4th Division in 1986, the last home match was Cobblers score 0-0, att. 3873. We are surely building from a larger base this time

Even more of a coincidence is that we played them at home very late in the season in two other promotion seasons:

14/05/83 & 01/05/89 but lost both games 1-2!!!!

Anyone know if the cobblers have any players who've been cobbled or suspended for the Vale match?

Hopefully Akinfenwa will get a straight red on Tuesday.

Unfortunately their captain, Kelvin Langmead, is expected to play after being out.

Archived