onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Marc Richards

Gazleese

Advert

There are so many self-righteous ********* on this site.

Richards achieved no more than many players before him. Then he moved to make a few quid when the Club was on its ****.

Spot on!!! Everyone talking about his so called loyalty to the club but for me it was the club that was more loyal to him paying his wages through his months out injured and his silly sending offs. I wonder if chesterfield will be as supportive to him as vale were over his injury record?

Spot on!!! Everyone talking about his so called loyalty to the club but for me it was the club that was more loyal to him paying his wages through his months out injured and his silly sending offs. I wonder if chesterfield will be as supportive to him as vale were over his injury record?

How? He stayed here for 5 years whilst we were in the ****! He rejected other offers and only someone without a brain would have rejected the offer from chesterfield.

How? He stayed here for 5 years whilst we were in the ****! He rejected other offers and only someone without a brain would have rejected the offer from chesterfield.

And out of them 5 years how good was he in the first 2??? He was dubbed by many as the new lee matthews but vale stayed loyal to him and got him scoring again. Well he hasn't got a brain then as he if like what ur saying he reject other offers and chooses lowly chesterfield of all teams queing up for him?? he chose money instead of investing in his own career and challenging himself at a higher standard that's my gripe with him

I think he left for two reasons:

1. The money. I don't begrudge that, apparently we offered him £1k more than his current wage of £2k, but Chesterfield offered £5k. As I Vale fan i'd have done the same thing.

2. I believe he thought Chesterfield would run away with the league and he'd have a promotion on his CV. Judging by their squad they should have done.

Archived