onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukip

For Us All

Addressing the issue of UKIP at the Tory party conference in Birmingham,Mr Cameron said: "If you vote UKIP,that is really a vote for Labour.

"And here's a thought for you,on 7 May you could go to bed with Nigel Farage and wake up with Ed Miliband."

That's scary!!:nailbiting:

Advert

Addressing the issue of UKIP at the Tory party conference in Birmingham,Mr Cameron said: "If you vote UKIP,that is really a vote for Labour.

"And here's a thought for you,on 7 May you could go to bed with Nigel Farage and wake up with Ed Miliband."

That's scary!!:nailbiting:

Probably True but if so I would be hoping that Labour would not have a large majority over the tories, that Ukip will have replaced the liberal party as the third largest and Clegg and his spineless party will be decimated.

I cannot stand politicians who dump their principles the minute they get a scent of power in their nostrils. Granted that means I hate most politicians but at least I know what UKIP stand for and am beginning to see the tories acting like tories, if Labour can get back to fighting for workers rights rather than obsessing over those on benefits and on minority groups we might finally have some choice.

Although whether its genuine choice would depend on our relationship with the EU being different than it is now. My preference would be as trade partners rather than members.

Probably True but if so I would be hoping that Labour would not have a large majority over the tories, that Ukip will have replaced the liberal party as the third largest and Clegg and his spineless party will be decimated.

I cannot stand politicians who dump their principles the minute they get a scent of power in their nostrils. Granted that means I hate most politicians but at least I know what UKIP stand for and am beginning to see the tories acting like tories, if Labour can get back to fighting for workers rights rather than obsessing over those on benefits and on minority groups we might finally have some choice.

Although whether its genuine choice would depend on our relationship with the EU being different than it is now. My preference would be as trade partners rather than members.

What do UKIP stand for?

What do UKIP stand for?

I said I know what they stand for, I didnt say you did.

To help get you started they want us to have an in/out referendum on EU membership and they will be campaigning for "out".

Thats actually all I need but you can look deeper if you wish.

I am happy with their rise because I like the effect its having on the other parties, it doesnt mean I will vote for them for the rest of my life, just until their influence becomes strong enough for me to get my vote on the EU. I dont care if that is with a Labour or Tory government I just want an opportunity to vote on an issue as important as this one. I think we all know that Labour and yellow spineless party wont give us one and the tories may have missed the boat on this issue so I want a strong UKIP presence to keep the issue high on everyones agenda.

I dont think we can claim to live in a democracy if we arent even able to vote on who makes our laws and who controls our armed forces.

Utter Kippers & Idiots Party?

Umpalumpa Killers In Pink?

Ugly Kardashian Is a Pig?

Nice to see a mature considered opinion for a change, oh hang, on no! I mean it would be nice to see a mature considered opinion for a change, guess we will have to make do with immature commenst from disgruntled lefties, ho hum!

Nice to see a mature considered opinion for a change, oh hang, on no! I mean it would be nice to see a mature considered opinion for a change, guess we will have to make do with immature commenst from disgruntled lefties, ho hum!

Lighten up, there are a number of us having a bit of banter, if you want to post considered opinion feel free but you've now chosen not to and join in!

Oh and as for being a lefty you are so far wrong it's untrue, I've never even voted Labour! ;)

Archived