onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

smurf twitter

manuel

Any other thoughts or conspiracy theories?

You are constantly sniping at the manager or looking for arguments on OVF. You are the intended audience of Smurf's tweet, though I doubt it'll do any good as i'm sure you'll continue.

It's not to blame for the team's current form, but it's a contributing factor. Lay off, at least until the end of the season.

Its wasnt a conspiracy theory at all.The clue will be the ? at the end.

If Micky dosent pay attention to what is said on web sites then what is said on web site wont bother him,will it?

Advert

Nah there's too many on here who dying for Adams to fail loving it if he does, well he won't he's the best man for the job by far

Can't wait for us to get promotion and rub it in their smug little faces

Christ I got blamed for the second goal by the manager and I never said a word, and I'm going to get it rubbed in my face if we go up deary me

It's a time to back the team and the manager. He's not going to get the sack. You don't have to like him or certain players or even if you think he should go, just get behind the team because ultimately we all support Port Vale FC and we all want promotion whoever is managing the club. Leave criticism and talks of dismisses till after the season when hopefully we are looking forward to first division football.

May I suggest it is up to Micky Adams to give a rallying cry to everybody concerned and put aside his normal smartasse,sarcastic and pass the blame comments.May I also suggest if you think that it is only OVF members who are concerned about the massive dip in form then you should get a reality check.I go to the game with 4 others,I'm the only one who posts on here.

Vale fan since 1960.

Nah there's too many on here who dying for Adams to fail loving it if he does, well he won't he's the best man for the job by far

Can't wait for us to get promotion and rub it in their smug little faces

Do you think that comments like that will achieve anything?

May I suggest it is up to Micky Adams to give a rallying cry to everybody concerned and put aside his normal smartasse,sarcastic and pass the blame comments.May I also suggest if you think that it is only OVF members who are concerned about the massive dip in form then you should get a reality check.I go to the game with 4 others,I'm the only one who posts on here.

Vale fan since 1960.

What he said, except for the 1960 bit!

I think Adams, Smurf and any players should stay off OVF for the rest of the season. They then wont have a clue what the fans really think of them and we can continue to debate everything Vale related (including the performances of the manager and the team). Perhaps I'm wrong, but that is what I thought a fans forum was for.:doh:

Caroline, you don't need to be a player going on OVF to have a clue of what's being said.

A quick copy & paste from a tweet made to a player on twitter today..

"Vale won't be going anywhere if @RyanJBurge gets left out of the team. MA lost the plot methinks. #clueless #pvfc "

There's nothing wrong with holding that opinion, but it does not help Micky's chances of keeping that player content and makes the player believe that the fans think the manager is clueless. Not helpful at all to PVFC's cause IMHO

Caroline, you don't need to be a player going on OVF to have a clue of what's being said.

"Vale won't be going anywhere if @RyanJBurge gets left out of the team. MA lost the plot methinks. #clueless #pvfc "

There's nothing wrong with holding that opinion, but it does not help Micky's chances of keeping that player content and makes the player believe that the fans think the manager is clueless. Not helpful at all to PVFC's cause IMHO

Do you not think that Burge (or any other player) will be asking similar questions themselves when the team is going through such a poor run?

Burge (or any other player) must be thinking what more have i got to do.

Vale fan since 1960.

:clap::clap::clap:

But Micky should be big enough and experienced enough to handle this. Rooney's wife tweeted her disgust on Twitter midweek, do we hear Fergie or the CEO of Manure blaming the fans or in fact Colleen for their loss? Fans boo and whinge at many football grounds every week, but only at Vale are the fans blamed. MA is excellent at playing the victim. Football fans will always offer differing opinions on players, managers tactics etc, why should Vale fans be expected to say nothing unless it is positive?

Howjy04,

I suspect the team is down, the manager is down and the owners are down. Of course they won't say that. The only people left are the fans. They can make a difference.

Football is not a business such as buying a car or a meal where you can go and complain if things are not up to scratch. Football is a competitive sport where things can go suddenly wrong, as they have done. Complaining then doesn't enable someone to put it right. Everyone can shout at Adams to get it right, but that won't just happen. The team needs supporting now.

Apart from the last few weeks Adams has delivered our best season for many years. We are a touch away from victory.

Any other thoughts or conspiracy theories?

You are constantly sniping at the manager or looking for arguments on OVF. You are the intended audience of Smurf's tweet, though I doubt it'll do any good as i'm sure you'll continue.

I take it that you have missed my earlier post about Burge being left out and where i said that although Burge thought himself fit enough the manager thought that he (Burge) may have not recovered enough.Would you class that as a snipe at the manager?I wouldnt.

Att Valiant Haze.

I take it that you have missed my earlier post about Burge being left out and where i said that although Burge thought himself fit enough the manager thought that he (Burge) may have not recovered enough.Would you class that as a snipe at the manager?I wouldnt.

To late to edit.

Another post you may have missed or forgot about from the Adams out thread.

Originally Posted by Ex Striker

Personally would sack Adams Monday morning, and hire Paul Simpson as manager to the end of the season just to get over the line,i know some people will laugh at this but Simpson did a great job at Shrewsbury and Carlisle.

Would he come in for such a short while?

.....................................................................................................................................

What would be the point of such a short term contract as a manager.He would take a while to get to know the players and work out who to play,where and with what system.By sacking Adams while we are still second in the league what sort of message would that send out to any potential manager?

Archived