onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

smurf twitter

manuel

Nah there's too many on here who dying for Adams to fail loving it if he does, well he won't he's the best man for the job by far

Can't wait for us to get promotion and rub it in their smug little faces

Just because some fans have a different opinion??

If Adams fails this season then so do Vale. I don't think there are any fans who don't want promotion.

Advert

cheeky,

Great post, you've said something positive. Keep it going. You might get to enjoy it.

I thought in your opinion, the club would be better off without people like me? Let me get this straight, I'm not happy, particularly with MA and his rants against supporters. I'll say my piece, and as a paying customer I reserve the right to on forums like this. But don't confuse that with not supporting the TEAM! I get behind the players at matches and if people boo in the stands I say something to them.

Nah there's too many on here who dying for Adams to fail loving it if he does, well he won't he's the best man for the job by far

Poor form there carpetman I'm sorry to say.

You actually think fans will be disappointed if we are promoted?!? Christ on a bike, how to misread a situation!

This constant sniping at ANYONE really is not much help at all.

Let's be honest here :-

Sooner or later Adams will leave, either by his own accord or not, and the chances are he will fail and the fans will turn on him.

Sooner or later Paul and Norman will do the same.

You can also add each and every player to the list.

Pretty much every manager in the history of the game will fail. It doesn't take a genius to come on here and say 'I told you so'. I can say that right now - about all the above, and anyone following them.

The point is to enjoy the good times and endure the bad. I/we have had plenty of bad to contend with, but at the moment I couldn't have expected this way back in August and we must not lose sight of just how far the club has come in such a small amount of time.

There are plenty who want Micky gone and that's fair enough, it's their choice. There are plenty who wish him to stay, again, their choice. As of yet, Paul and Norman are happy with Micky and we must respect their judgement whilst they are still learning the ropes themselves.

It's far from over and I'd still rather be in our position that the chasing pack.

Everyone does need to support the team.

I know we are pretty dreadful at the moment but that's when the players need support, not moaning and booing them.

If we want to achieve anything it's a collective endeavour.

I thought Saturday at Vale Park was like a morgue, punctuated with a few boos and howls of derision every time a pass went astray.

Yes - I know we were abysmal and I know you have paid your money etc etc and I know you'll say if the team gives us something we'll cheer, but Smurf is right. We need to get behind them at this crucial time not pillory them. That's what being a loyal supporter is all about.

The noise the crowd made for twenty minutes in the second half visibly lifted the team, but apart from that it was either stony silence or moaning. It really doesn't help.

cheeky,

Remember though this site may be seen by many hundreds of supporters who are not members of it. Continual griping about Adams or the team cannot be in the best interests of Port Vale. The club wants to attract supporters and vindictive posts don't help that.

That's propaganda and scare mongering. I'll say what I feel, like I have done in the pub etc, and I will not be censored by some self proclaimed internet police.

This constant sniping at ANYONE really is not much help at all.

Let's be honest here :-

Sooner or later Adams will leave, either by his own accord or not, and the chances are he will fail and the fans will turn on him.

Sooner or later Paul and Norman will do the same.

You can also add each and every player to the list.

Pretty much every manager in the history of the game will fail. It doesn't take a genius to come on here and say 'I told you so'. I can say that right now - about all the above, and anyone following them.

The point is to enjoy the good times and endure the bad. I/we have had plenty of bad to contend with, but at the moment I couldn't have expected this way back in August and we must not lose sight of just how far the club has come in such a small amount of time.

There are plenty who want Micky gone and that's fair enough, it's their choice. There are plenty who wish him to stay, again, their choice. As of yet, Paul and Norman are happy with Micky and we must respect their judgement whilst they are still learning the ropes themselves.

It's far from over and I'd still rather be in our position that the chasing pack.

Spot on BHF. For PVFC's best chance of gaining promotion, the sniping has to stop

cheeky,

Remember though this site may be seen by many hundreds of supporters who are not members of it. Continual griping about Adams or the team cannot be in the best interests of Port Vale. The club wants to attract supporters and vindictive posts don't help that.

Do you really think that the fact that 50% of the fan base are critical of the manager would affect someone's decision to come to watch the Vale? Or do you think poor performances, poor results etc might just have more of a bearing??

I think Adams, Smurf and any players should stay off OVF for the rest of the season. They then wont have a clue what the fans really think of them and we can continue to debate everything Vale related (including the performances of the manager and the team). Perhaps I'm wrong, but that is what I thought a fans forum was for.:doh:

cheeky,

Maybe blaming fans for conceding goals probably not in the club's best interests either.That comment was probably heard by thousands.

blackdog,

Let me try and say this again. If Vale were bottom, or even middle of the table then say want you want. They are SECOND AND AFTER PROMOTION. What are you guys trying to achieve? It's just self indulgent rubbish to rock the boat now.

I am trying to achieve nothing so there is no need for the attitude, I have not called for anyone to be sacked I have supported the club at every home game and approx 6 away, I have never booed or openly criticised the players and nether would I.

But I wont sit there like clapping a demented seal,as I have said just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean I'm wrong

Caroline,

I respect what you have said. The small number of posts I have seen on here from female supporters have really been constructive.

No you are right to say that fans come to see a winning side that plays well.

My point is that we have just a few games left and now we need everyone to get behind the manager and team. If we get promoted that should put a few on the gate and the higher league will enable us to get better players.

We need a last big effort from everyone to get this season back on track.

Thanks for raising the issue with me.

Archived