onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Build the team around Hughesy....

Advert

Nope. Get rid of all the new players and use those who got us to the top.

You'd not have at least Dan Jones in your side? Come on... we've been crying out for a left back like him for years and now we have one, you don't pick him?

Of the others:

Hughes is scoring when he starts.

Purse, started well but has dropped some clangers recently.

Chilvers. Done ok.

Andrew. Er no, a jigsaw piece looking for a puzzle. Still can't understand how he is being picked over Dodds and Williamson.

Birchall. I hope he can bring a lot between now and the end of the season.

That was due to the service that the front men are receiving. It was the general performance that was awful.

No service no goals correct.

Yesterday one decent ball into the box and a goal was scored say know more.

Agreed, he was the only one that looked like scoring. Am I right in saying Pope didnt have a shot on target? Useless.

You can't call a striker who has scored 27 goals in 35-40 games useless!

Yes I can, hes had a really good run but thats all it is, what u telling me that he's the next big thing? So he's had one decent season by the age of 27, hardly prolific over all, would anybody be really supprised if he got 5 goals all next season.

Yes I can, hes had a really good run but thats all it is, what u telling me that he's the next big thing? So he's had one decent season by the age of 27, hardly prolific over all, would anybody be really supprised if he got 5 goals all next season.

You don't score that many goals by being useless. Some of the goals Popey has scored this year have been first class. But I see now the goals have dried up people are starting to get on his back again. Give the guy a break, he's had a great season so far and probably needs a rest.

Only the stupidest fans in the world would want to drop a 27 goal striker , well done vale fans.

Think about it, 27 goals, but when was the last time he scored ? Maybe the lad just needs a rest for a game or two. His goal scoring record is amazing, however it has dried up. It was something most were expecting at some point all players have a dry patch rest Pope for a game or two then he maybe refreshed.

With popes goals drying up hughesy needs to be given all th ammunition possible to fire us out of this league. You can't argue with his scoring record and it can't make us any worse can it!

play 4-3-1-2 with willo and hughesy up top.

Rest popey for a week and let's see how we go.

Thoughts?

100% agree.

Pope needs a rest/to be dropped.

Purse had a **** game yesterday and was subbed on 45. Pope hasn't played well for weeks.

No room for sentiment now.

Think about it, 27 goals, but when was the last time he scored ? Maybe the lad just needs a rest for a game or two. His goal scoring record is amazing, however it has dried up. It was something most were expecting at some point all players have a dry patch rest Pope for a game or two then he maybe refreshed.

Try thinking about it yourself, as soon as we signed all these apparent superstars we have been woeful, not just popey but the entire side.

Popeys had no decent service for 5 games, sorry one or two good crosses, from which he produced a class save from the bradford keeper and fluffed an easy chance against morecambe other than that he seems to be playing second fiddle to hughes or has calvin andrew going for every ball and half the time tackling popey, ala torquay away when he took one of popes head.

Why change a winning formula? We needed a left back and thats about it, looking at it now we need a cover winger and desperately.

Have you ever posted anything on here that doesn't have an insult in it?

Ever?

I don't even need to look at the Avatar/Username to know it's you posting because the post will be full of "X is toss" or "You idiots" or whatever.

Take a break pal.

Maybe if half the moaners and whingers on here took a break it wouldnt rile the sane fans up.

Archived