onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What Alternative?

Yukon

What evidence do you have of the other interested investors which Mr Bratt so magically conjured up the other week?

I asked that Jean and he chooses to ignore it,maybe he hasn't been briefed on what to say yet or if it is Glenn or the like they wont know anything anyway.

Advert

So you have no evidence to back up this ludicrous claim either then Santa?????

Thought as much....

Mr Plant you have no evidence to support the claims that you made in the Sentinel and if you really were a NOTTINGHAM Forest fan you would take issue with people referring to NOTTS Forest, Notts being the diminutive of Nottinghamshire and thus relating to the County side not the City.===

So you have no evidence to back up this ludicrous claim either then Santa?????

Thought as much....

Obviously I'm not in a position to back it up independently. But then neither did I make the claim in the first place or repeat it on here.

I've got no reason not to believe Mo though. A lot of other clubs would snap his hand off for the sort of money he is offering.

Let me reiterate that you have nothing new, interesting or constructive to say on the subject. Your intentions are clearly disingenuous. Go back to Forest, Eastwood Hanley or whatever club your latest OVF alias is pretending to support. Go away.

Obviously I'm not in a position to back it up independently. But then neither did I make the claim in the first place or repeat it on here.

I've got no reason not to believe Mo though. A lot of other clubs would snap his hand off for the sort of money he is offering.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Webhead-Investors-looked-Liverpool-Newcastle-Notts-says-Trembling/article-3461257-detail/article.html

Mr Plant you have no evidence to support the claims that you made in the Sentinel and if you really were a NOTTINGHAM Forest fan you would take issue with people referring to NOTTS Forest, Notts being the diminutive of Nottinghamshire and thus relating to the County side not the City.===

At last it has been pointed out,i even put the Notts in capital letters,Forest fans go mental when people call them Notts Forest.

:rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

I think we need a bit more than that son...

Come on, lets have some concrete evidence to back up doarse's claim that "LB was contacted by no less than nine clubs begging for Mo to invest in them". Unless Doarse is lying of course...

Why not ask LB yourself? Of course not because it doesn't suit your anti-Mo agenda. You're as transparent as a clean window. And a cowardly liar to boot.

Banbellend is still winding you lot up? You should no he's a ***** and won't meet up to discuss these matters and see the evidence he's already shat out of meeting tisdeano

Ive shat out of meeting no-one son, I left a messsage on Tisdeanos phone last night. Get your facts correct, I relaise that may not be the norm on this forum but it can be done...

Becasuse we need independant evidence you total ****wit, even someone as mentally challenged as yourself must reliase that???????????

You call me mentally challenged yet you can't spell independent or because! What about the independent evidence to support all your comments about Mo? Nope thought not.

How was Torquay?

Ok, let's prove it shall we?

Green = 'Banbell'

Blue = Trentham_Valiant

--

--

--

And to top it all off -

You may have noticed that some quotes don't have the "originally posted by x" on them. That's because the topic was locked so I can't quote the post.

Now you can shove your bleeding cobbleswash up your ****.

Desperate, desperate person.

I'll tell you what, if you've spent that much time wondering who i am i can quite easily prove it, get my number of tisdeano, give me a ring and ill arrange to meet you or anyone else off here.

You can then start a thread on here confirming I'm a Forest Supporter and confirming I met you for a beer.

At last it has been pointed out,i even put the Notts in capital letters,Forest fans go mental when people call them Notts Forest.

But not as mental as as when you say it within earshot of a Notts fan. Both clubs are strange though, Notts play in the City of Nottingham, whereas Forest play at the City ground in West Bridgeford, outside the city limits, the other side of the Trent. I dont know where the new Forest ground will be, probably in Sherwood forest

Archived