onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What Alternative?

Yukon

Can you provide us with one shred of evidence to support this claim )link off the intenet etc etc)

And I don't include any PR ***** that the Legal Begal and Chandry have stated.

One single shred of evidence to support ludicrous this claim ...

Mo Chaudry being a guest of the Burnley chairman at the Vale game is a start. Can you prove Doha wrong?

Advert

Can you provide us with one shred of evidence to support this claim )link off the intenet etc etc)

And I don't include any PR ***** that the Legal Begal and Chandry have stated.

One single shred of evidence to support ludicrous this claim ...

Can you do the same with the 2 groups of people Bratty is talking to at the moment,it's odd how it's always 2 lots whenever somebody comes along willing to invest.

Mo Chaudry being a guest of the Burnley chairman at the Vale game is a start. ?

:rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

I think we need a bit more than that son...

Come on, lets have some concrete evidence to back up doarse's claim that "LB was contacted by no less than nine clubs begging for Mo to invest in them". Unless Doarse is lying of course...

Stop trying to destroy every thread banbell.

I'm not but I think its a critical point here. Either Legal Beagle has made up a story without any shred of evidence or Doarse is lying.

And why is a thread being destroyed just becasue it goes against what the lemmings on here have to say???...

I haver never believed in the 'Championship within 5 years' scenario.....too far fetched if you ask me with the current state of the club, both on, but more importantly off the pitch.

However I believe new investment from Mark and Mo in terms of personnel and business acumen will do far more for the club than simple promotion. It's no use going up if the infrastructure of the club is not set up for it.

The fan base is there, we know this, the ground is capable of division one football but is this squad, and is the club ready for the higher league.

I had hoped under Micky at the start of the season that promotion would be a good thing, now I believe it would be a disaster (with the current board in situ).

For me it's a simple choice, stick or twist......I vote twist.

Archived