• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

OVF Censorship. Going down the pan?

bobbymanc

I think we are all aware that OVF has a strong anti-swear policy within the forum. I for one, along with many other posters are thankful for this.

As such, you can only imagine my shock and horror when signing onto the site on the day of the Sabbath to see two stories on the front page refering to "farting" and "**** entry". I simply don't think that this is appropriate content for a family friendly forum, and to publicise such stories on a Sunday is distasteful.

No doubt a least one of the words plastered all over the front page will have been starred out as too offensive for the forum.

Advert:

Advert:

This ally way leads from Brickhouse Street to Market Place in Burslem. It gained the nickname 'Cock’s Entry' during the nineteenth century when the 'sport' of cockfighting was a popular pastime. Even when outlawed it was still a popular darkened and out of the way meeting place.

Advert:

Archived