onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vincent

Dr Winston O'Boogle

Advert

I can cope with a poor performance as long as the effort is there but his effort last night was woeful. He was near the half way line whilst Jones dealt with two players that lead to the cross for the first goal. Second goal he gave away the free kick and what about the Tom Daly dive to! Shocking game. Lazy player who deserved to be subbed. I hope he gets back o his best soon.

Vincent no doubt has tremendous ability ON his day.......Those days have been very limited recently, and IMHO i think he is a confidence player AND a fair weather player....His body language of late does not seem to be right........Maybe MA should take him aside and have a word.......I am confident that his good form will return soon.

I think a lot of it is that physically he cannot do a full season at the high tempo he started at he has played 36 games this season with 37 being the most he had ever played and a lot of seasons its been a lot less. The same goes for Jmw 25 games is his most prior to this I think he had played about 38 this season. For me the manager and coaching staff should recognise the need for them to rest for a couple of weeks at least.

Anyone remember Steve Guppy .........or Mark Chamberlain? Thats what wingers do, not cut inside every single time. Have we ever had a better header of a ball than Pope ? and now we've got Hughes too and a big lad in Andrew. Crosses from wide and deep (often from Full back) are far easier to deal with than those pulled back from the by line.

Remind me what position did Adams play?

Vincent has been poor since he won player of the month in Oct.

He is a shadow of the player that started the season and offers nothing defensively and very little in attack.

You can see that as the ball is on the way to him he has no idea what he is going to do with it. He has no tricks/skills and just tries to run through people.

Some players need to play through a bad patch but this poor form has lasted too long and he needs to be dropped for a few games.

I thought Myrie Williams had a reasonable game given he was heavily marked. He kept trying and there were only a couple of occassions where we didn't have enough cover for the fullback. The problem was tactical rather than lack of striving at team level.

Anyone remember Steve Guppy .........or Mark Chamberlain? Thats what wingers do, not cut inside every single time. Have we ever had a better header of a ball than Pope ? and now we've got Hughes too and a big lad in Andrew. Crosses from wide and deep (often from Full back) are far easier to deal with than those pulled back from the by line.

Remind me what position did Adams play?

There is a good issue in what you say. But when the inside forward (not winger) comes inside then the full back has to be forward to use the space and pose the threat down the outside. Jones can do that, Duffy can't really. Also, if we are going to play with the 2 full backs pushed forward we need to have defensive solidity in midfield against the counter attack - i.e two centre halves and a Griff type player. Otherwise we are just vulnerable.

Vincent has been poor since he won player of the month in Oct.

He is a shadow of the player that started the season and offers nothing defensively and very little in attack.

You can see that as the ball is on the way to him he has no idea what he is going to do with it. He has no tricks/skills and just tries to run through people.

Some players need to play through a bad patch but this poor form has lasted too long and he needs to be dropped for a few games.

Taylor is not the answer. It might be time to actually play Shuker in his proper position for the first time ever at Vale Park.

He's possibly the worst pro footballer I've ever seen , He's got no left foot , no right foot , can't cross a ball, can't head a ball , can't shoot , can't control a ball and hasn't got the skills to beat the fullback he's dog **** all he does is try get players sent off n con refs

He's possibly the worst pro footballer I've ever seen , He's got no left foot , no right foot , can't cross a ball, can't head a ball , can't shoot , can't control a ball and hasn't got the skills to beat the fullback he's dog **** all he does is try get players sent off n con refs

Other than that he is ok?.....

Archived