onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vincent

Dr Winston O'Boogle

Yet again another shocker of a performance from him.

He didn't learn again from the game at Wimbledon where he didn't track his man and yet again it happened when Jones was left 2 on 1 for their 1st. It happens pretty regularly that he doesn't work hard enough helping out but it's ok if he offers a threat going forward but hasn't done in what seems an age.

Has to be dropped bring Morsy in alongside Burge and have Loft playing narrow. Myrie can give us an outlet although he has been poor for a while he hasn't be bad as Vincent.

Any side who plays 5 in the middle against us has it very easy and if Barnet would have had Cureton they would have beat us as well.

Advert

he hasnt had the best from lately but when people are moaning at him whilst he is playing is going to knock his confidence.

some vale fans expect us to always be attacking and when we shoot wide or make a bad pass, a lot of fans start to groan making the players more scared to have a go

wish people would encourage wingers to have a go and not complain when they lose the ball.

JMW was just as bad. Can he cross a ball?

NO he cant, the only positive with JMW is that he always looks a danger, hes unpredictable and can get you a goal from nowhere, where as Vincent since winning the award has been nothing short of dire, for the 6th match in a row I post please Adams drop vincent and i wouldnt be too bothered if JMW was dropped as well. We certainly need to loan a winger to at least give them some competition.

Up until Jan? Think you're being generous with that.

Looking at the records he only played against Sheffield United, Bradford, Chesterfield and Cheltenham in December. I didn't go against Cheltenham perhaps he played well there? Had moments at Brammal Lane by and large ineffective from what I can recall.

Think he's a passenger and we've been carrying him for far too long, his anonymous performances are catching us up.

Edit: I'm with 593 above Myrie has been poor but at least he threatens from time to time and is unpredictable.

Up until Jan? Think you're being generous with that.

Looking at the records he only played against Sheffield United, Bradford, Chesterfield and Cheltenham in December. I didn't go against Cheltenham perhaps he played well there? Had moments at Brammal Lane by and large ineffective from what I can recall.

Think he's a passenger and we've been carrying him for far too long, his anonymous performances are catching us up.

At the start of the season he was brilliant now he dosent even look like a non-league player, I think this is why he has had such little success at every club, same with JMW

NO he cant, the only positive with JMW is that he always looks a danger, hes unpredictable and can get you a goal from nowhere, where as Vincent since winning the award has been nothing short of dire, for the 6th match in a row I post please Adams drop vincent and i wouldnt be too bothered if JMW was dropped as well. We certainly need to loan a winger to at least give them some competition.

I think Vincent is more likely to score from open play.

Yet again another shocker of a performance from him.

He didn't learn again from the game at Wimbledon where he didn't track his man and yet again it happened when Jones was left 2 on 1 for their 1st.

McCombe was the culprit for the first, for trying to be clever rather than putting the ball in the stand.

McCombe was the culprit for the first, for trying to be clever rather than putting the ball in the stand.

Yes but this isn't about McCombe is it or the awful marking, it's about Vincent not switching on, not learning from his mistakes and as pointed out clumsily giving away a freekick.

Their two players must have played 3 passes between them with Jones sprinting between them before the ball was delivered, at what point do the alarm bells start ringing.

I noticed that Pope and Vincent were mouthing off and at each other's throats (almost literally!) in the centre-circle after the second goal, and someone had to rush in to push Vincent away before they got too close. The pressure/lack of form is obviously telling and maybe gives even more reason to drop Vincent to the bench, aside from the fact that he's been shyyte all season (.....Winter, that is!).

Archived