onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams and his family

Advert

In his criticism of vale fans on web sites Micky states we are all to quick to grab our computers and slate him. Whilst back at the ranch he has a family atmosphere in his dressing room.

Well Micky I spent my last 20 quid for the week watching your Adams family tonight. And I spent the same v morcambe.

And so Micky I am entitled to my opinion on my web site.

You have not got the excuse of only a small squad. You choose to play two innefective wingers. And you were given a pot of money by our new owners and signed Calvin Andrew.

We are play offs at best.

What an complete & utter plum. "your" website!?! That says it all

Vale fans bickering again fans moaning all game the loudest song (or only song) was aimed at ref groans every time we give it away which was a lot thank god were away sat the travelling fans are good at home were embarrassing to ourselves

See this gets on my **** big time, fans moaning about a negative minority. Well if the positive majority are so bothered, open your mouth and get behind the team. Or perhaps the majority of fans are annoyed with the drivel being served up?

The crowd was very disappointing. 1100 down on the last match when we were equally poor.Adams needs to learn to be more supportive of the supporters -just like Pulis you never hear him criticizing the supporters.There was little booing last night ,fans either went early or did not turn up. Who can blame them?Criticizing supporters smacks of V2001.

As for the team Adams has to rethink. Teams are now playing 5 in midfield and we need to counter. Simply picking the same team is not good enough.

NOT happy with our huff and puff performance tonight , but credit to Exeter they totally outclassed us in all depts.....BUT trust me we WILL get promoted automatically......:yes:

I can't understand why people are surprised at last night's result--Exeter have won more away games than any team in this division! Also, our home form has been patchy to say the least all season--some very good results, but also the majority of scoreless matches have been in the home defeats. Does anyone have an objective theory about why we are relatively much poorer at home and why we have only lost two games on the road?

I can't understand why people are surprised at last night's result--Exeter have won more away games than any team in this division! Also, our home form has been patchy to say the least all season--some very good results, but also the majority of scoreless matches have been in the home defeats. Does anyone have an objective theory about why we are relatively much poorer at home and why we have only lost two games on the road?

We can play on the counter away from home when the home side sets up to win the match. At vale park teams come and play 5 in midfield and counter us, we seem unable to break teams down when we do this and this is where a plan b should come into play.

I always find that teams below us in the league when they come to vale they play out of their skin they will try harder to beat any team at the top,vale have done it over the years,it was a set back,but not a travesty it happend to gillingham as well last night,we will get set backs we need to stick together and have a good go in the next match,calling the manager and team will get us no where,heads down and crack on to the next game,let's keep all together and get promoted.

Not really.

its not that we are getting overun. Its our wingers who are not putting in a shift.

Teams have us sussed out and we are getting overun in midfield, we're not good enough to play with the luxury of two wingers, we need to shore up the midfield, which is where we are struggling the most, just my opinion like :rolleyes:

Adams obviously doesn't understand the fans but he should try to. The club has been in the decline for the past twelve years. We've plummeted from the dizzy heights of the old 1st Division to the league's lowest tier. There has been precious little to celebrate during that time. We are within touching distance of promotion but if the team continues to perform they way they have done over the past few games a play off place is the most we can hope for. When expectations are high, disappointments cut deep. Add to this Adams' assertion that everything is fine and dandy when it obviously is not and his pig headed determination to pick players who are clearly not performing is it any wonder that fans are getting angry and frustrated.

Vale fans bickering again fans moaning all game the loudest song (or only song) was aimed at ref groans every time we give it away which was a lot thank god were away sat the travelling fans are good at home were embarrassing to ourselves

See this gets on my **** big time, fans moaning about a negative minority. Well if the positive majority are so bothered, open your mouth and get behind the team. Or perhaps the majority of fans are annoyed with the drivel being served up?

i do get behind the team at every game home and away I'm not after a medal but its true some off the **** I have heard aimed at players last night and at Torquay when we were winning aswell was bang out of order

Archived