onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams and his family

Advert

Found a similar analogy on the wolves site some of there 25000 fans were not sure how good it was I have offered my help by telling them that I am proud to be a fellow of THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ANOLOGY society any way here goes if you could give it a little read and let me know what you think in your obvious expert opinion.

Ok let me give you a scenario.

My supermarket of choice is Asda in Wolverhampton. Over a period of some 3-4 years I find myself increasingly annoyed that several items I would like to buy do not appear on the shelves. Now 4 years ago the shelf stackers, Jamie, Danny & Karl seemed to be doing a tremendous job, everything I wanted seemed to be there every time I went to the shop.

Now however, they never seem able to provide what I want. This is driving me mad, I pay their wages after all, shouldn't they give me what I want. Tesco down the road always have what their customers want.

And it gets worse, the owners never turn up, seem to put profit before customer service and have chosen a succession of poor managers. I'm not sure who to blame but one thing I do know is that the shelf stackers are not putting what I want on the shelves.

And finally, my irritation, annoyance and now downright anger boil over. I wait outside Asda at closing time and as the shelf stackers come out let them know how I feel, "F off jamie, F off Karl" I shout, I leave Rob alone he's only young and trying hard.

Next week I have a plan, I'm going to protest, I'll demand the owners let me know exactly what business decisions led to me not being able to buy what I want from their shop and I'm going to let the managers know exactly why I feel their staffing decisions are so bad, the shelf stackers can look out too, I don't care if I damaged their little egos when I screamed at them to F off they don't provide what I want. And I plan to do this live on Sky news.

After all I pay for stuff in Asda which is my supermarket of choice, I'm entitled to publicly and loudly villify it's employees aren't I?l

I used that same ASDA, there are some strange folk in there sometimes I tell you. Especially late at night.

its whats known as a bit of a dip inform all teams winning games and scoring for fun have one play offs at best utter rubbish
My worry is that the performances have matched the results. The next three games will reveal a lot of that I'm sure 7 points gained will set us up nicely anything less and I will fear the worst.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Frustrated-managers-don-t-picture-says/story-18289078-detail/story.html#axzz2MD3t6zRZ

In today's senile. Sounds less aggressive to we supporters.

Referring to the players he says, "They know I'm loyal." I wonder if that view is shared by Yates, Dodds and Williamson.

He then says "Some are big personalities in dressing room who influence their mates." Well he's just signed a big personality. Has the togetherness of the squad suffered? When we were winning, he sometimes couldn't fill the bench. It's a paradox, if that's the right term to use.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Frustrated-managers-don-t-picture-says/story-18289078-detail/story.html#axzz2MD3t6zRZ

In today's senile. Sounds less aggressive to we supporters.

Referring to the players he says, "They know I'm loyal." I wonder if that view is shared by Yates, Dodds and Williamson.

He then says "Some are big personalities in dressing room who influence their mates." Well he's just signed a big personality. Has the togetherness of the squad suffered? When we were winning, he sometimes couldn't fill the bench. It's a paradox, if that's the right term to use.

"I get people who tell me what's happening in the papers and fans forums

Mmmmmmm I wonder who at the club would be sitting looking at what us being said on web sites and reporting back to him what is being said?

"I'm not mad enough to sit there and believe everything they say.

"If I did that, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

But pays enough attention to have a dig at paying fans who have backed and praised his work.

Thats a bit of a worry I thought the dressing room was strong and united well it was according to MA and yet today he says..........."I have to be mindful of personalities.

Some are big personalities in dressing room who influence their mates.

What people don't necessarily see is the impact of dropping one particular player on the rest of the dressing room.

So it's about managing the squad and the situation you find yourself in."

Don't think you can argue with any of that. Just common sense. Of course there will always be "characters" in the dressing room. Of course Adams knows more than us, about form in training niggling injuries. But at least he acknowledges that we are entitled to our opinion based on what we know and that this is not per se Adams bashing.

Archived