onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wolves !

ollyandpatch

Only difference being spending £73 million on transfers as opposed to a set of track suits to buy Kyle perry, and building an £18 million stand as opposed to failing to install some seats and letting the ground fall apart.

Talking to a bloke at work and he was telling me about the new stand.Apparently when it rains you get soaked in that new stand.Something to do with the size of the stand and the size of the roof.The roof not being big enough to protect from the elements.But it was a baggies fan who was telling me.

Advert

Getting rid of Mcarthy was not a mistake, he is useless, it's who they replaced him with....Connor!!! Looks like they accepted relegation, Solbaken was a gamble that didn't work out but the biggest mistake was placing Saunders in charge, O'driscell is a Wolves fan, mysteriously does not go to Barnsley when he was all set to, then Wolves opt for Saunders and O'driscell ends up at Bristol City. It will be ironic if City stay up when they looked doomed and Wolves go down. Talking to Wolves fans who were not happy with the Saunders appointment reckon it is because the owner is a big Liverpool fan and that's why he went for an x Liverpool player.

• 1 month later...
Looking forward to play Wolwes next season

We won't be playing wolves.

They will beat Carlton and last game v Brighton is enough to get them out of jail. Pity though I have to drive to vale from wolves every week would have been nice to have an away game on my door step.

All the locals here fear the worst can not see it myself. Funny though for six months they all said we are too big to go down.

Beware what you wish for joke fans sack pulis make two wrong appointments free fall time

Can see pulis at wolves yet tbh

Know you live in Wolves but I spend a lot of time down there aswell and every Wolves fan I've spoke to reckons they are down. Huddersfield was their decider and apparently they were shocking. Wolves are down IMO.

I live in wolves to and have a little joy at seeing their miserable faces going past :P.

I live in wolves to and have a little joy at seeing their miserable faces going past :P.

My father in law (a wolves fan has come to most vale games with me and has proper enjoyed it tbh) live near the m54 island si the journey not to bad stuck between a rock and a hard place he will be with me on sat and will celebrate if we go up. Feel proper guilty wanting them to come down as they are his team. Would be good tbh tho

• 2 weeks later...
They will draw tonight and win v Charlton and v burnley nothing to play for and Brighton last game will already be in the play offs.

Pity know the owners of a little club ten mins from the ground who would have welcomed us massive car park free

Lucky bleeders have an easy last three games

Don't know when you wrote this--but it hasn't quite worked out how you predicted--with now only one game to go, they're in the deep, deep do do!!

Archived