onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Not Even A Freekick

soothsayer

Advert

I bet Mrs Pope didn't get any last night after his kick in the nads!

I thought the one on Pope was more deserving of a red.

Listening to Pulis yesterday on the radio he was fuming about the tackles on Sjoke players,yet failed to mention what could of been an ankle breaking two footed nowhere near the ball so called tackle by Whelan the other day.

On match of the day Pulis was complaining about Arsenal players surrounding the ref, failing to mention Ryan Shawcross in the linesman's face and then squaring up to Arsenal players.

To be honest, if I'd been sat there at the game watching I wouldn't have thought anything of it and would have been shocked at a free-kick/card. That's based on watching those highlights on my laptop. If it's int he rules to send people off for that I despair.

To be honest, if I'd been sat there at the game watching I wouldn't have thought anything of it and would have been shocked at a free-kick/card. That's based on watching those highlights on my laptop. If it's int he rules to send people off for that I despair.

Burt, from my view in the Railway it was a clear red card, I didn't need a replay to convince me but having watched the t.v. evidence this morning it only confirmed my viewpoint.

Utter ********!

Think you need a new laptop!

It was a definite red.

Two footed, off the ground and nowhere near getting the ball.

15-20 years ago a tackle like that may have been acceptable, but you can't get away with it nowadays.

That's spot on for me. Nothing to do with intent, injury or anything else. Two-footed, off the floor, reckless=red card. The players and management know this and then have the gall to complain when it goes against them. Adams was furious with Morsy after his challenge v Rochdale, even dropping him from the squad. Richardson? Shakes the players hand then states that he didn't think it warranted a free-kick! What does that tell his players? Chuck an FA charge at him, though that probably won't make a difference. Numpty!

Archived