onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Released players / new signings

yorky valiant

Advert

Hi guys, Notts County fan in peace.

Ask Pompey fans about Howard and they'll tell you not to touch him with a barge pole I think! They were really disappointed with his application and effort.

Michalik was a disaster at Carlisle and responsible for a lot of goals against according to their fans, I remember reading their board after we played them last season. I don't know what he's been like at Pompey though.

Jon Harley however is probably a good shout for league 2. He has no pace though. He started off really well at ours but wasn't so great last season.

I listened to your game on Saturday since ours was off, knew Hughesy would score..well if it was actually given to him. He always claims goals that are a bit of a goalmouth scramble! I hope you back him like we did. It seemed to bring the fans together at our place, backing him when every single away fan comes and abuses him. Even him warming up would raise a massive cheer. I'm so sad he's gone. I think it's a crazy decision but he wasn't being used in the way to get the best out of him, playing 1 up front, which has never been his game. Now, we're playing 2 up front and we've let him go!

Anyway, I'm certain you'll get automatic promotion, you'll probably win the league with pope and Hughesy up front. Best of luck!

Ask Pompey fans about Howard and they'll tell you not to touch him with a barge pole I think! They were really disappointed with his application and effort.

Michalik was a disaster at Carlisle and responsible for a lot of goals against according to their fans, I remember reading their board after we played them last season. I don't know what he's been like at Pompey though.

Jon Harley however is probably a good shout for league 2. He has no pace though. He started off really well at ours but wasn't so great last season.

I listened to your game on Saturday since ours was off, knew Hughesy would score..well if it was actually given to him. He always claims goals that are a bit of a goalmouth scramble! I hope you back him like we did. It seemed to bring the fans together at our place, backing him when every single away fan comes and abuses him. Even him warming up would raise a massive cheer. I'm so sad he's gone. I think it's a crazy decision but he wasn't being used in the way to get the best out of him, playing 1 up front, which has never been his game. Now, we're playing 2 up front and we've let him go!

Anyway, I'm certain you'll get automatic promotion, you'll probably win the league with pope and Hughesy up front. Best of luck!

Like this poster I do

Luke Rodgers is at Shrewsbury. At least he was when I saw them play Carlisle in December. He made the Shrews first goal. Shrews won 2-1 but they were quite poor. Carlisle played some pretty stuff up front but need to beef it up a bit. Neither of them would hold Vale at the moment, I came away happy because I can see Vale will do OK in league 1.

A page on Facebook is claiming we have signed a young lad from Carlisle named Ashton Howard. The lad has replied to the post...

Think he could be bull****ting .

It's a load of codswallop.

This Ashton Howard tried to add me and many others on Facebook. He was constantly writing statuses banging on about him having a trial(s) at Port Vale. I think it's some teenage kid looking for some attention personally.

He had 'pvfc' in his name and on his profile as well. Not sure where the Carlisle bit has come from. Some people have far too much time on their hands.

I read your post with interest. I just hope that Mr Adams is aware of the situation regarding Harley because the last thing we need is another defender who lacks pace!.

With regard to Hughesy he is like Marmite you either love or loath him. I loathed him when I saw 'his silly jig' after scoring but now I just hope that he and our Tom jig us to the Championship of L2.

I must admit I was very surprised that Lee was allowed to leave Notts obviously Curle his manager doesn't like Marmite!!

It's nice to hear from a sensible visitor.

It's a load of codswallop.

This Ashton Howard tried to add me and many others on Facebook. He was constantly writing statuses banging on about him having a trial(s) at Port Vale. I think it's some teenage kid looking for some attention personally.

He had 'pvfc' in his name and on his profile as well. Not sure where the Carlisle bit has come from. Some people have far too much time on their hands.

Probably a pervert trying to lure young girls in with the 'I'm a footballer' line.

brian howard was ***** at sheff u too i think.

still living off that rep he got from his barnsley days

Taken from Wikipedia:-

On 2 October 2008,Howard joined Sheffield United on loan until January 2009, with an option to purchase at that time.He made his debut a couple of days later appearing as a second half substitute in a 3–0 home victory over Bristol City.

Howard played regularly in the Blades midfield from that point but had to wait until 9 December before he scored his first goal, netting the winner in a 1–0 away win over Nottingham Forest.He joined United permanently on 7 January 2009.

Archived