onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Released players / new signings

yorky valiant

Advert

With Adams saying he might sign a few more in January and they are signing for the future so who are they are! If they young they would probably command a fee?

More than likely,as i think we were prepared to pay a fee for Pell,as for who we could be after i have no idea but should we get rid of Andrew then maybe we could look at that lad from Bolton,Eaves i think it was who was on loan to Bristol Rovers earlier in the season.

How about Taylor being on the bench as the sub left winger as he is miles better than Lloyd who hasn't done anything decent yet

taylor has done very little over the past 2 seasons, Lloyd has hardly had any game time to show us what he can do so shouldnt be judged yet. When ive seen Lloyd he has done fine.

Yeah whenever Lloyd has come on he's certainly never looked out of place, however a loan move will give him the game time he needs its not a worry for him if he goes out to gain experience, its more of a worry for Dodds morsey etc because if they don't hold a place down now they never will even if its coming of the bench.

taylor has done very little over the past 2 seasons, Lloyd has hardly had any game time to show us what he can do so shouldnt be judged yet. When ive seen Lloyd he has done fine.

Taylor has done well in recent weeks, personally id much prefer him to come on rather than Lloyd, who in time might be good but he isn't any where near ready yet.

Taylor has done well in recent weeks, personally id much prefer him to come on rather than Lloyd, who in time might be good but he isn't any where near ready yet.

taylor has been awful on the whole and how can anyone say lloyd isnt ready when he hasnt played a full 90 minutes?

taylor has been awful on the whole and how can anyone say lloyd isnt ready when he hasnt played a full 90 minutes?

He isnt strong enough, he gets pushed off the ball to easily, I know him well and can tell you he isnt ready, Taylor hasnt been awful hes just not been great, but id still prefer to see him coming on as a sub with 10 mins to go that llyod personally (this season anyway). Id love to see us loan him out for the rest of the season and see what he can do at a lower side, hopefully over pre season he can get his strength up a bit and then maybe ready, he just isnt strong enough yet.

He isnt strong enough, he gets pushed off the ball to easily, I know him well and can tell you he isnt ready, Taylor hasnt been awful hes just not been great, but id still prefer to see him coming on as a sub with 10 mins to go that llyod personally (this season anyway). Id love to see us loan him out for the rest of the season and see what he can do at a lower side, hopefully over pre season he can get his strength up a bit and then maybe ready, he just isnt strong enough yet.

That is obvious to anyone! Send him out on loan. Taylor has played well recently when called upon and is twice the player Lloyd is at the moment.

I'm very surprised that some folk prefer Taylor over Ryan Lloyd.

We have a much better squad than last season or earlier in this season and it seems obvious to me that Taylor is finished at Vale, he hasn't fulfilled his potential and is highly unlikely to do so in the future. We've got a new left back, Loft and Yates can also play there, we've got Vincent and JMW who can play either wing and we've got Loft and Andrew who can play on the left. Plenty of experience and ability and I can't see Mickey preferring Rob Taylor to any of them, we'd need to suffer a massive injury crisis first. However, Lloyd is our own youth product who has obvious talent but lacks first team experience. If we're out of sight in a game or once we're over the promotion finishing line Adams can afford to bring the lad on and see what he can do; he MIGHT become a good player or he MIGHT stagnate, who knows, but as opposed to Taylor he still has the potential to improve.

I've been disappointed by Rob Taylor, I think he has a lot more ability than we see. I think he has some kind of mental block or confidence issue because a number of times you see him have the absolute beating of a full back but he still fails to put them to the sword. He's not great defensively either although I don't expect that from him but I can't understand why he doesn't maximise his use of pace and crossing. He doesn't even shoot much any more. Pity, really.

Archived