onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Mo, sue for slander!!!

in fairness, i recon i there is reason to mistrust him. everyone in the potteries seems very wary of him.

i would love nothing more than a wealthy businesman to come in and splash money and the vale, and to see it ran properly. and to see us fly up the leagues and entertain some quality football in burslem! can you not see why someone such as myself would be suspicious?

In fairness what is this reason to mistrust him then? "Everybody in the Potteries seems very wary of him" that's a bit of a generalisation isn't it....oh and complete rubbish.

Advert

Sueing for the bank comment !!!! are you lot being serious. No wonder the board never says anything. People constantly want the board to say something but when they do all you can hear is sue sue sue

Saying that the clubs bank "would not touch him with a bargepole, about a millionaire businessman, is not only untrue and slanderous but could ultimately cost the person who said it hundreds of thousands of pounds. Plant got £100k for being called incompetant by Bell, the comments that infer some sort of problems getting credit or dealing with a bank for a businessman of Mo's standing are a very serious matter.

So its ok to call them liars. Did they not say our bank? its seems a waste of Money to sue them over a comment about a bank will not work with them.

It is okay to call them liars because that is what they are and they have done it many times over and it can be proved they have done it. The comment aimed at Mo doesn't infer that the clubs Bank would not work with him, it infers something far more serious. If they won't work with him it is also irrelevant as he just goes to another bank who will welcome his business with open arms..

i dont know enough about the chaudry bid, and iv said it a few times now, but is no one else in any way suspicious of his motives? i know i am. why on earth would he want to put money into the vale, it makes no sense

If you don't know enough then you must have a problem reading, as there is more than enough information on this site alone. There are two documents you should read, the boards Blueprint for the Future (or as it would more accurately be called the board and the past) and Mo's businessplan brochure. Read them and tell us which one will be better for PVFC.

Finally why do any rich people put their money into football clubs, not just PVFC? It happens at other clubs all the time without the wild hysteria that our board whip up about anyone who threatens them on their lofty perches.

Saying that the clubs bank "would not touch him with a bargepole, about a millionaire businessman, is not only untrue and slanderous but could ultimately cost the person who said it hundreds of thousands of pounds. Plant got £100k for being called incompetant by Bell, the comments that infer some sort of problems getting credit or dealing with a bank for a businessman of Mo's standing are a very serious matter.

Do we not Bank with Co-op they have very strict rules about who they work with might be something to do with his investments possibly it might be true. Although I am sure he would find it easy to get a account with a number of banks just maybe not ours.

i dont know enough about the chaudry bid, and iv said it a few times now, but is no one else in any way suspicious of his motives? i know i am. why on earth would he want to put money into the vale, it makes no sense

Can someone please tell me what planet these board lovers are on?

Do we not Bank with Co-op they have very strict rules about who they work with might be something to do with his investments possibly it might be true. Although I am sure he would find it easy to get a account with a number of banks just maybe not ours.

Are you naturally thick or just on a windup? Co-Op Bank are, as the name implies, A BANK. Banks like to do business with people who have lots of money and Mo will, therefore, fit into that category. What very strict rules do Co-Op apparently have then Mr Know it all? I'll tell you, non that Mo Chaudry would have to worry about and again it isn't relevant or a reason to turn down an investor, as who the company bank with and what their future business plans are or what they plan on doing differently are absolutely nothing to do with an outgoing board.

Thats the thing though Doha, and Leagle Beagle, please don't take this as a criticism, but it just seems as though Mo is allowing them to continue to slander him. Personally he must be fuming at everything that is being said, and I just wish he would grab them by the balls and take them for everything he can. Perhaps he is waiting for suitable time, I don't know, but I'm just getting totally frustraited, as it like fighting fires at the moment!!!

Dear BLVF,

We are very much aware of public comments being made by directors in which certain views, opinions and statements of facts are being made about Mo and we are monitoring the situation carefully. I shall say no more for now other than it is in hand.

Regards.

It make's less sense to buy a Season Ticket while V2001 are i/c.

Dear Markie G,

You have been honest enough in expressing your views and opinions to date and I maintain a healthy respect for your position - even if I do not agree (and I am not being sarcastic before someone jumps on my statement).

However please be reassured that Mo's financial credentials are simply not an issue. We have made it clear to the Board that we will provide them with proof of funds to back up the bid, yet that offer has not been taken.

The comment about the Co-op not dealing with Mo is wholly false and misleading. I did respond some time ago setting out an overview of Mo's banking credentials. Peter Jackson was quite wrong to suggest the Co-op would not deal with Mo and indeed any such remark, comment or suggestion is unacceptable.

That Mo is compelled to divulge such information is a sad state of affairs, as I do not see the directors divulging their personal banking details or having to back statements of their financial worthiness and credentials.

Mo banked with the Co-op for many years before moving his facility to Nat West. The Co-op are regularly courting Mo to secure his investment. There is simply no issue. I explained in some detail previously and I would be grateful if someone would be kind enough to locate the thread to clarify.

Mo has been subject to much scrutiny and at times intolerable personal and abusive comment during this bid process (see Egg Chasers earlier provocative and intentionally mischievous remarks) but the one thing that is beyond any doubt whatsoever are Mo's financial credentials and remarks by any Board member to the contrary will be addressed in due course.

Yes Mo has maintained a dignified silence in the face of such matters, and yes I post on his behalf from time to time, but do not think for one moment he is not hurt and offended for some of the callous and vindictive comments aimed at him - most whispered here and there, and alluded to but never substantiated.

I accept you are sceptical of the bid - for whatever reason. But do not be fooled into thinking Mo does not have the financial muscle to back up his bid as to do so would be folly.

Regards.

So its ok to call them liars. Did they not say our bank? its seems a waste of Money to sue them over a comment about a bank will not work with them.

Because it could have an adverse effect on his business reputation and plus Mo has I believe proven it to be a lie.

They don't have strict rules at all, in fact they will allow people on the dole, also bankrupt people to bank there.:yes:

Archived