onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Mo, sue for slander!!!

in fairness, i recon i there is reason to mistrust him. everyone in the potteries seems very wary of him.

i would love nothing more than a wealthy businesman to come in and splash money and the vale, and to see it ran properly. and to see us fly up the leagues and entertain some quality football in burslem! can you not see why someone such as myself would be suspicious?

If you don't trust Mo, thats fair enough there are plenty of people that don't, but how can you not back Mr Sims, life long Vale fan who has put more money into the club through sponsorship than any of V2001 have for the controlling amount of shares that they have. So if Mr Sims is willing to back Mo with his money surely that should be enough???

Advert

Sueing for the bank comment !!!! are you lot being serious. No wonder the board never says anything. People constantly want the board to say something but when they do all you can hear is sue sue sue

Your photos are ****. I've paid you a fortune to take pictures of my wedding, yet theres loads of red eye, blurred pictures, and heads cut off.

I'm gonna tell everyone this and say not to use Markie G to take photos of any special event. Its gonna cost you a fortune in lost revenue.

Wouldn't you sue me if i was going round saying this, damaging your potential future earnings. Of course you would, so stop being so ****ing stupid, or just plain difficult.

Your photos are ****. I've paid you a fortune to take pictures of my wedding, yet theres loads of red eye, blurred pictures, and heads cut off.

I'm gonna tell everyone this and say not to use Markie G to take photos of any special event. Its gonna cost you a fortune in lost revenue.

Wouldn't you sue me if i was going round saying this, damaging your potential future earnings. Of course you would, so stop being so ****ing stupid, or just plain difficult.

You posted what I thought!!

But how many comments made about the board are factually correct? Of the ones I have made, 100%

you knew who i meant then

Lets be honest i am dead right you always slag the board or anyone who does not support B&G you all sit on here posting about Legal Action how many posts have i read about the board being crooks maybe they could take legal action

Mo will not take any legal action because its just not worth the hassle

This time in 12 months wonder how many posts will be anti Mo

=========

BLACK AND WHITE WE ARE VALE NOT WOLVES:razz::razz:

in fairness, i recon i there is reason to mistrust him. everyone in the potteries seems very wary of him.

i would love nothing more than a wealthy businesman to come in and splash money and the vale, and to see it ran properly. and to see us fly up the leagues and entertain some quality football in burslem! can you not see why someone such as myself would be suspicious?

Mark Sims doesn't seem to be wary!!!!!!

Lets be honest i am dead right you always slag the board or anyone who does not support B&G you all sit on here posting about Legal Action how many posts have i read about the board being crooks maybe they could take legal action

The stuff that has been posted about the board is true and has been proven in court, the same cannot be said about the stuff alledged by our board. They are an embarrassment.

And as for how many anti-Mo posts will there be, I'm sure that there will be some as soon as he gets in, it's a fact of life that their will be some disenters, as for how many there will be in 12 months time, it will depend on how well hhis team does, how honest he is and how he goes about overcoming the challenges that he'll face. V2001 have shown that they cannot perform and have failed miserably and "they have taken the club as far as they can". Time to go.

This may be the case.But i would expect that such people would be the one's who are against him now.Which mean's that they have not given Mo a fair chance.How long have Virus 2001 been given?

=========

BLACK AND WHITE WE ARE VALE NOT WOLVES:razz::razz:

I will try and engage anyone who is pro board to ask them to justify their stance, none can. If the board could take legal action against me, or others, why don't they? Simple question with a very simple answer, they can't because I am right and can prove it. You can't be sued for telling the truth.

Wait and see what Mo does, if I were him I wouldn 't let the board get away with the defamatory comments they have made.

Keep banging your pro board drum but the skin is worn out.

I will try and engage anyone who is pro board to ask them to justify their stance, none can. If the board could take legal action against me, or others, why don't they? Simple question with a very simple answer, they can't because I am right and can prove it. You can't be sued for telling

Wait and see what Mo does, if I were him I wouldn 't let the board get away with the defamatory comments they have made.

Keep banging your pro board drum but the skin is worn out.

I don't support the board as I have stated before many times but have been anti b&g because of what I read in here

I'm in favour of mo and mark taking over

having a life long vale fan there makes me feel more secure

How are you going to protest last day of the season if you are so commited to getting them out ===

I don't support the board as I have stated before many times but have been anti b&g because of what I read in here

Why have been though,have you now changed?

How are you going to protest last day of the season if you are so commited to getting them out ===

Will you be joining in with the protest on the last day?

By telephone from uttoxeter or maybe video link

Also I think debates should be for fans only

So I have a different way to spend the saturday of our last home game, so what? So I am not a Vale fan now then? You are anti board but don't support B&G, how does thast work then? At least I have got off my a r se and done something whilst you snipe from behind your keyboard. do one.

Archived