onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Mo, sue for slander!!!

You cannot be ****ing serious.

Oh my God. :banghead:

Mo Choudry owns a waterpark. He does not traffic weapons to Hezbollah, emit 12 tons of Carbon Dioxide from WW a day, make sheep glow in the dark, try his WW rides out on pigs or make Indonesian children make his staff's uniforms.

****ing hell Markie.

Nat West are a bank but they put money into research that tests on Animals

Advert

You might be right, last time I was in NW there was a right pig behind the counter.

Please please tell me how a banking institute "researches animal testing".

****ing hell Markie you sound like a 10 year old.

Your posts are bizarre and you blow everything out of proportion. Mo owns a waterpark, he does not "traffic weapons" or partake in "genetic engeneering"

Can't believe you actually say what you do tbh.

I never said that he did, You lot jumped on it and blew it out of proportion. I could not see another reason why they would not want to work with him as he has a large amount of money and this is something that a bank would love to have. The statement about co-op not wanting to work with Mo is not true anyway as LB has said it.

Also thought that the comment about the pig was funny

You cannot be ****ing serious.

Oh my God. :banghead:

Mo Choudry owns a waterpark. He does not traffic weapons to Hezbollah, emit 12 tons of Carbon Dioxide from WW a day, make sheep glow in the dark, try his WW rides out on pigs or make Indonesian children make his staff's uniforms.

****ing hell Markie.

waterslides of mass destruction

:D:D

I never said that he did, You lot jumped on it and blew it out of proportion. I could not see another reason why they would not want to work with him as he has a large amount of money and this is something that a bank would love to have. The statement about co-op not wanting to work with Mo is not true anyway as LB has said it.

So using logic & common sense [ big ask I know ] any sane person would conclude that Jackson was talking absolute **** [ again ]

excellent,

in society i believe we have a moral obligation to assist and educate those around us, collectively we have assisted and educated you

If you say but I had worked it out from LB statement rather than yours. Having said that I have not spoke to Jackson about it so this would a one sided opinion that I have now got

The bank comment is not really that damaging in all honesty is it. I am sure the Club could just change banks even if it was true.

I think you are missing the point regarding damage...... stating that a business man with 60M to play with is not trusted by banks tends to shred his reputation in the public eye, damages his credibility and destroys the prospect of doing business with some people/groups..... that in itself could cause a massive loss of finance..... just the suggestion that banks are refusing to deal with him causes damage.... one that can be remedied through the legal system.

The fact the club can change banks is immaterial.

The bank comment is not really that damaging in all honesty is it
.... frankly..... potentially very damaging..... hundreds of thousands of pounds damaging

If you say but I had worked it out from LB statement rather than yours. Having said that I have not spoke to Jackson about it so this would a one sided opinion that I have now got

spoke to jackson about what, he said it on tape with the aim of discrediting mo, do not dare try and make it out to be any thing else

Why is it that you always have to go to insults. I did not say the bank would not work with him Jackson did. I am saying a possible reason why.

The bank comment is not really that damaging in all honesty is it. I am sure the Club could just change banks even if it was true.

The comments about business men/women is not hearsay. I have said this a number of times. If he is the best thing for the club then he will have my backing but I ask questions and there are only a few (very few) that will answer me without throwing insults. LB is one of them and a few Mods are the others. People like you make it difficult to believe the B&G because you want to attack anyone that does not agree with the B&G

Sorry markie, but I am disagreeing with you, please point me to any insults in my reply or any attacks. That is your trouble, if someone disagrees with your view point, you automatically say you are being insulted or attacked. You are merely being proven to be wrong.

If the comments about businessmen are not hearsay then name me some of these people and lets debate the relevance of it. I can name you many business people who are more than happy to deal with Mo Chaudry and amongst all of them you also have bodies such as the Princes Trust, do you not see the relevance in that, The Princes Trust? Good enough for Royalty but not good enough for Port Vale

Guest Dan Phillips
Thats the thing though Doha, and Leagle Beagle, please don't take this as a criticism, but it just seems as though Mo is allowing them to continue to slander him. Personally he must be fuming at everything that is being said, and I just wish he would grab them by the balls and take them for everything he can. Perhaps he is waiting for suitable time, I don't know, but I'm just getting totally frustraited, as it like fighting fires at the moment!!!

I think Mo's playing a clever waiting game here. If he goes in all guns blazing, it could backfire tremendously. Bratt and the stooges would use that as ammunition to get The Sentinel and Radio Stoke reporting that Chaudry isn't being businesslike and is using sly, underhand tactics to gain control of our Football Club. Don't get me wrong, that would be so wide of the mark, it's untrue, but you know what Bratt and the others are like, and the laughable extent of their excuses over the past few years. It's a case of grinning and bearing it until the right moment comes, and i'm 100% certain that Mo and Leagle Beagle have this well and truly planned out in every department. When the time arises to capitalise, they will, and believe me, it'll all end in tears for Bratt and co, and it'll be us Vale fans smiling proudly. Keep the faith, continue backing Mo and Leagle Beagle, and through perserverance and refusing to be outdone by those amateur clowns, we will have what we want as fans, and it'll be the masses that have the last laugh. :D

Archived