onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We need a buyer soon!

Jesse James

The CVA is set in stone, it's been agreed by the creditors so anyone interested in buying the club has to adhere to that which has been agreed. Anyone stupid enough to try to renegotiate the package would risk another points deduction which would devalue their investment which would be idiocy from a business point of view and if the creditors refused to accept a watered down version of what's been agreed then the club could be bought out of administration without a CVA which would make their purchase unviable,,,aka Luton then a possible 30 point deduction is on the cards. Relegation becoms a certanty and the club would then be in freefall and probably finish up in the north west counties div 1 as a relegated club with a minus points figure or who's been kicked out of the league by passes the blue square and possibly the glue pot league as well so best wait and let the admin team do the business and remember they are answerable to the council not the club.

Advert

old sage, we have agreed on many things over the past 18 months

however the BY character assasinations will acvhive absolutely nothing and does nothing of any use

BY has brought all of my cynicism on himself. I wish that I had kept a diary of all the comments that he has made and I could list all the inaccurate claims that he has made. Here are two that spring to mind though.

''If the Ryder deal falls through I have a second bidder waiting to step in. Who has already got F.L. approval''.

or what about ''I'm confident in receiving a bid in the next couple of days''.

Sorry Deano I would love to believe in BY but he has led us up too many blind alleys already for me to believe anything that he says anymore.

I think if we go top of the league soon I think one of them will finally get there hands out of there pockets!! Just my view... But if they are interested in the Vale, surely being at the top of the table will prompt a buyer that we are worth a shot before somebody comes in and grabs a cheap club with massive potential... Might be hoping but that's how I see it... Come on Vale... We could be top Tommorow :)

I'm not worried.

Not in the past 10 years has the club been run so professionally and had such a feel good factor about it.

If we don't have a buyer by January then I fear injuries will start to bite, and the lack of money in the team will mean we will be waving goodbye to promotion prospects again, sadly.

If we don't have a buyer by January then I fear injuries will start to bite, and the lack of money in the team will mean we will be waving goodbye to promotion prospects again, sadly.

It would be cracking if we can stay in the top 3 and before January get a new buyer who will allow Adams to strengthen the squad to give it a good go.:yes:

''If the Ryder deal falls through I have a second bidder waiting to step in. Who has already got F.L. approval''.

Not forgetting putting in a similar bid to that of Keith Ryder but this bidder had the money ready at hand waiting to buy the club with.

If this persons bid was similar to that of Keith Ryders but Bob Young made a point of saying that this person had the money ready to hand.Then did BY know there was an issue with KR getting the money?If so why was KR the preferred bidder?

I reckon the sticking point is finding a buyer who will match the Ryder bid.

I also reckon that as the biggest creditor the Council is the one who will be squeezed into accepting an alternative proposal - whether this can be done within the existing CVA if the Council accept a change I do not know?

Quite simply guys its out of our hands at the moment so best just forget about it (assuming we aren't going to form a Supporters Trust) as there's no use fighting a battle or worrying about one if you can't win it.

What we can do is turn up at the matches and spend whatever we can afford whilst there.

I think the plan to get something as a backup is a good one - however it would need to have the funds and a clear agreed mandate.

Clearly telling the masses the plan is to find an buyer and sell within a year etc. would be silly as that would kill the asking price that any trust could get back from their time holding the club.

Otherwise it's wait and see what happens - totally agree with Dave and think just like him on what is happening at the moment and when any deal will be done.

When news first broke that Keith Ryder may pull out, Bob Young said he had a Plan B in place all ready to go.

That is why I don't trust a word of what he says, because it tends to be bull****.

Maybe his plan B is running the club themselves, just a thought.

we can moan and groan all we like but bob young and co are answerable to the council not the club or it's suppoorters so putting two and two together and making umpteen and making up rumours wont make a halfpenoth of difference and if the admin team read some of the postings on here they may think is it worth all the hassle and pull the plug anyway as a person will only stand so much s**t being thrown his way before saying enough is enough, let the admin team do their stuff, name calling and scandal mongering doesn't put supporters in a good light,we arent all anarchists but we all want the best for the club,well i think so but some of the defamatory remarks make me wonder.

we can moan and groan all we like but bob young and co are answerable to the council not the club or it's suppoorters so putting two and two together and making umpteen and making up rumours wont make a halfpenoth of difference and if the admin team read some of the postings on here they may think is it worth all the hassle and pull the plug anyway as a person will only stand so much s**t being thrown his way before saying enough is enough, let the admin team do their stuff, name calling and scandal mongering doesn't put supporters in a good light,we arent all anarchists but we all want the best for the club,well i think so but some of the defamatory remarks make me wonder.

So people are not allowed an opinion,not allowed to state their concerns?

How about Bob Young telling us what happened to the 2nd bidder who made a similar offer to that of KR the very same one that Bob Young made a point of pointing out that this person had the money ready and waiting?Why did Bob say that,did he know more about KRs bid and that there was possibly a funding issue?

What happened to advertising the club up for sale again?

We need a buyerASAP! Mister Young's latest statement in today's sentinel can be interpreted (as usual) in different ways, he states that the current form of the team can only be good for selling the club if anyone is interested! He then states that 6 potential bidders are still carrying out DD but nothing new to report! Anyone else frustrated?

Every statement made can be interpreted.... Im not worried or frustrated.... we need the right buyer not just anyone.... I am a little sad that no one has recognised the massive potential, although things seem to have started moving in the right direction.... perhaps they can not see the wood for the trees.

I just wish that Bob Young would keep stumm when there is nothing concrete happening. We all know that selling a football club isn't that easy. I could understand the silence then but with all this,'I'm expecting a bid in the next couple of days'' etc. Is frustrating in the extreme.

All of this sniping at fans who complain about the situation claiming it's got little to do with us. Well I'm sorry but without the fans backing any new buyer is doomed to failure I'm afraid.

Iv'e got nowt against BY but I wish he would stop making us 1/2 promises which fail to materialise.

Archived