onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We need a buyer soon!

Jesse James

Anything involving BB and Co. and we might as well pack it in. The annoying thing is that if I had the cash I'd be in there like a shot. Give it a go, lets see where we go. If you ran a tight ship you couldn't lose much. And you could gain a bit and have a lot of fun along the way. Sadly, I don't have 1.3 mill.

Advert

For the umpteenth time, the major creditor (the Council) picks the administrator. Not MOLD, not the SC, or the fans, or uncle Tom Cobbly, or all. What worries me is that actually no one is interested. If there was an original bid similar to Lord Lucan's, why hasn't that bid stepped in straight away? They must have done due dilligence to make such a detailed bid in the first place. I fear it's, we are Port Vale and nobody wants us.

I am led to believe that the council are quite concerned with how the admins are doing things

Some people are silly. It was obvious no buyer would buy the club now we are into the season ans revenue has dried up from potential deals. You wait, knowing the price falls as the council want to offload the club. It's a game of poker - the deal will be done at the last minute.

Advertise the club? It's not a car - anyone who wants the club will know its available. Let's just wait until the club is about to fold before we get the deal to take us out.

Football clubs DO get advertised

I am led to believe that the council are quite concerned with how the admins are doing things
Then, as the major creditor, they appoint a new administrator. As simple as that. They call the shots. Admin is not some kind of laugh, and let's start again. It could very well be in the interests of the council and the creditors as of now, that we are wound up. In fact I'm sure it is.

Then, as the major creditor, they appoint a new administrator. As simple as that. They call the shots. Admin is not some kind of laugh, and let's start again. It could very well be in the interests of the council and the creditors as of now, that we are wound up. In fact I'm sure it is.

I think they are right to be concerned, I am.

Something doesn't add up, I think there is more than meets the eye so to speak.

This can't be allowed to drift on toward Christmas, the club is being run on OUR money therefore based on that fact we deserve to be informed.

Some people are silly. It was obvious no buyer would buy the club now we are into the season ans revenue has dried up from potential deals. You wait, knowing the price falls as the council want to offload the club. It's a game of poker - the deal will be done at the last minute.

Advertise the club? It's not a car - anyone who wants the club will know its available. Let's just wait until the club is about to fold before we get the deal to take us out.

didnt BY say the deals were only temp. ie home shirt and sponsor? incase a new buyer wants to change them.

told you the other day theres no buyers form a supporters trust get real andy we all full out about colour of strips, best advice is enjoy now and pray for a buyer

Spot on,am just enjoying the footie rite now,hopefully the of field problems will sort it self out sooner than later,successful results will get some one in to take the club forward so I for one am not getting stressed about it

Martin, I'm certainly doing the same in that as I put it - taking and enjoying each game as it comes.

If a decision was taken to form a Trust I certainly wouldn't be working on it mate but I would support it if it became the only route (other than BB & Co) to keep the club alive..

I only mention it in that I don't believe there's a buyer and the Council have gone too far to accept a lower payment.

I still have a feeling that Ryder hasn't given up - But to be fair I still believe in the tooth fairy!

Maybe its just me wanting to believe if you see what I mean.

Of course if we had an amazing season of considerably bigger crowds, a trip to Man U or the Emirates, and sold someone for a million then we have to remember that V2001 is still alive, is still running the club with new people at the top and could trade out of Admin.

The debt is small in footballing terms,

I don't buy this due diligence stuff. Maybe before we were in admin. But since the CVA was agreed and the council agreed their settlement there is no due dilligence more than a days worth to do. Let alone two week's worth. Let me hazzard a wild guess, Bagpus FingerMouse have no seriously interested parties whatsoever. Lucan is not coming back, and even if by some miracle he did he'd be about as welcome as clap in a brothel.I really want to feel more optimistic but can't see it....

All of the above comments - apart from Marky Mark's as usual - have an element of truth and reality in them. Bottom line - BY needs to say are these 'interested parties' moving towards firm offers for the club! I don't buy this line of you can't force them to make a bid. No you can't but you sure as hell can hurry them along to show their hand at least!

We will need more players in the near future if we are to continue our excellent start. We won't get them as long as we're in administration whether we are breaking even or not!Just imagine if we did get promotion but were docked 10 points because we were still in administration.

Frustrated that some idiot or idiots selected the same administration Company as last time. The best thing now is fire the current group and apoint another admin Company to do a proper professional Job imho.

As was stated at the last supporters club meeting, we are very lucky to have Begbies Traynor as administrators, a local company with some affinity for the area. An administrator from outside the area would have closed the club down instead of running themselves. It is not in an admins. remit to run companies, just to find a buyer or close it down.

Archived