onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exec box holders given free admission

andy jones

Advert

Started this thread anticipating a positive feedback that PR between club and its corporates is being improved.

It was not a self congratulatory thread by saying we will also be paying the on the gate admission as a donation Davo - it was in the hope that knowing someone was doing it that others might follow, and although I've not read all the threads I think I saw one saying you were going to be doing the same? - which is great.

Carpetman may well be right that this JPT was included in the original box contract. To be honest we didn't ask were there any perks, or for a contract, we just paid what we were asked (inc VAT around £6,500 I think) simply because the company can afford it and we are Vale fans.

So on the basis that it was part of the original contract perhaps that will as someone said, put more perspective on it and bring this thread to a close.

For those thinking of staying at home, please dont - we are all in it together.

Does it really ****ing matter? Of course it doesn't. I couldn't give a toss if people are getting a bit of a kickback if they're paying £600 each for a box. It's the JPT for ****s sake. Having said that; if freebies are flying around when we draw Man City at home in the 5th round of the FA Cup, I will not be best pleased.

Of course it does. Whilst i agree with what Carpetman is saying, it overall shows how ****ed we are. Why not ask the volunteers when they were begged pre-season to brush up ****, to clean these places?

If this was bratt et al getting in free then we'd all go nuts.

Vale fan in Alsager.

Spot on. and if I owe anyone an apology for starting this thread then its Chris Shaw who is working his socks off at the Vale trying to bring in new revenue and get everyone 'on side' (including Box Holders who were seriously peed off last year when things like the ability to make a brew were withdrawn from the Boxes on H&S reasons!!!!) and all pulling in the same direction i.e. supporting the Vale.

7 pages this thread has gone on for. All for a few freebie tickets given to those that spend a lot anyway, and will have food and drink in the bar, plus hopefully bring commercial activity to the club by bringing others along.

Some people really have a small minded mentality. Pathetic. Get over it..find something else to moan about.

7 pages this thread has gone on for. All for a few freebie tickets given to those that spend a lot anyway, and will have food and drink in the bar, plus hopefully bring commercial activity to the club by bringing others along.

Some people really have a small minded mentality. Pathetic. Get over it..find something else to moan about.

Maybe if it had been mentioned that such free games were part of the package there would not have been the same reaction.

Spot on let's please now move on and support the club

Some will continue until they are blue in the face... or is it red?

Anyway, time for the next moan topic...

So lets get this right....................If you bought a box included in the price was 2 free matches in the JPT.

Those complaining and critising box holders need a reality check,prices are reduced for everyone else,I will take advantage,so should the box holders,given the poor customer relations over the last few years the club should be applauded for recognizing good customers.

Maybe if it had been mentioned that such free games were part of the package there would not have been the same reaction.

It was stated that such games were part of the package? Or am I wrong?

These guys pay alot of cash for boxes. So what they get a JPT game or two for free!

I have a season ticket, and if there is a offer to get people in free I couldn't give a ****.

What it seems to me is Andy likes to make hes the Vale saviour

You lot have no idea of what freebies are handed out at vale

well done felstead yet another comment vale fans can unite on

lemon

and just what is benson on does he think he runs vale now

carry on taking the photos son

Doing your bit to reunite fans.............................You really are a piece of work

Archived