onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exec box holders given free admission

andy jones

Well Shropshire, I guess that the staff remaining at Vale are stretched for resources at the moment. Being in administration means that certain elements of the business like stock control may slip.

On a positive note I've noticed that the club are now advertising for a new Bar and Retail Manager so hopefully those sort of issues will be addressed sooner rather than later. Not having any Meat and Potato pies left by kick off in the Paddock was ridiculous, but clearly the club is surviving at the moment without key staff positions in place. That's administration for you!

Advert

Just to put the record straight.

I have checked with Chris Shaw at the club and the Exec Box contracts are for 23 league games and 2 cup ties.

So Carpetman is right and they are NOT being given free as I stated at the beginning of the thread.

That makes it a great deal different with the original package containing the 2 cup games.But we were not to know that till carpet man informed us about it(thank you carpet man)The part that got people going was the 'goodwill gesture'.With Bob saying that we need gates of 5000 but not yet having done so.Then giving away tickets as a good will gesture when people who worked to get the ground open couldn't get more than a thank you.But at least its all cleared up now as we now know that it was part of the original package and not really a goodwill gesture.The other part that got people was the suggestion that nothing should have been mentioned about it.

Just to put the record straight.

I have checked with Chris Shaw at the club and the Exec Box contracts are for 23 league games and 2 cup ties.

So Carpetman is right and they are NOT being given free as I stated at the beginning of the thread.

Just file it under 'Things I Wish I Hadn't Said'

Admin, can this wearisome thread be closed?

???????????

What are you on about??????

Im a Vale fan its on OVF & PVO and has raised questions/issues which have now been solved.

I'm on about the pitch fork and torch brigade who are looking for any reason to put the boot in.

There was nothing to be solved as there was never an issue. Well, not until some tried to look for one.

Dave thought that the club had made a goodwill gesture, wrongly as it turned out. Others, you included, took it upon themselves to use it as another opportunity to make a character assasination of Brian Young and his handling of our administration.

Some people need to pull their heads out of their ***** and realise that the sun does shine for at least part of the day!

I'm on about the pitch fork and torch brigade who are looking for any reason to put the boot in.

There was nothing to be solved as there was never an issue. Well, not until some tried to look for one.

Dave thought that the club had made a goodwill gesture, wrongly as it turned out. Others, you included, took it upon themselves to use it as another opportunity to make a character assasination of Brian Young and his handling of our administration.

Some people need to pull their heads out of their ***** and realise that the sun does shine for at least part of the day!

BTW if you are going to be so picky care to tell us who Brian Young is?

So the club is in administration,needs as much money as possible.Then we are told that we need gates of 5000 to survive but its not happened.You think it unreasonable for people to ask questions about giving away freebies.

As has already been mentioned the opening post was badly written which in turn led to the confusion and questions.There was no mention about the ticket being part of the package in the opening post.The first time that came out was via carpet man.

I hope the box owners enjoy their little perk, whether it was included or a good will gesture is irrelevant, whether they can afford it or not is irrelevant, they put up a good amount of money up front for our club in crisis, anyone who begrudges them a free JPT game is a a bit pathetic IMO.

I hope the box owners enjoy their little perk, whether it was included or a good will gesture is irrelevant, whether they can afford it or not is irrelevant, they put up a good amount of money up front for our club in crisis, anyone who begrudges them a free JPT game is a a bit pathetic IMO.

A good post imo big man

Who's box we in tomorrow Tosher.........:shifty:

;).....................:laugh:

Archived