onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exec box holders given free admission

andy jones

In short, if you think £10 is a reasonable price for you to pay for the match, go. If you don't think it's a reasonable price for you to pay, don't go. Simple.

Or fork out well over £600 each for a box and get a deserved freebie!

Advert

This piece of goodwill news will really get fans flocking through the turnstiles - I think its disgusting. :mad:

How would Bob Young justify this decision to creditors and tax payers would have lost £1000's.

Now that we are flush enough to give away free tickets I look forward to seeing some new signings this week to bolster our promotion push.

I was going to make the effort on Tuesday, but I'll now watch from my own executive seat complete with complementary drinks and SkyHD - it's called my lounge!

Nice one Bob.

You must leave one miserable life. I'm a paying customer and my first thought was what a great offer from the club and what an even greater gesture to still pay the admission price. You jsut wait in the wings to moan and then decide you're not attenting over a tantrum. How old are you?

You must leave one miserable life. I'm a paying customer and my first thought was what a great offer from the club and what an even greater gesture to still pay the admission price. You jsut wait in the wings to moan and then decide you're not attenting over a tantrum. How old are you?

Thats rich coming from the master of ***** posts!

For the record I am 14.

i think the tax man does not allow the VAT on exec boxes to be claimed back, even if you use it for meetings

Really?? I hate vat with a passion, 20% theft on money you've already paid 20% tax on!! Ahhggrrr!! At least **** Turpin wore a mask..

Really?? I hate vat with a passion, 20% theft on money you've already paid 20% tax on!! Ahhggrrr!! At least **** Turpin wore a mask..

we had an issue a few years back Tosh

again its down to if its picked p, but if it is then i dont think the VAT man allows it

Edited by Admin.

The groups who've purchased Executive Boxes have shelled out between £6360 and £7560 already this season. For me they are the type of customers who we absolutely need to look after before anyone else if we are to survive. They are the "high rollers" and anyone with any sort of business sense will know that this is a good stategy from the club.

Those who deserve absolutely nothing are the prats who moan on threads like this who haven't even got a regular season ticket, and to make things even worse only attend if they can scab a free ticket off "friends" within the club.

Archived