onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exec box holders given free admission

andy jones

Advert

It was stated that such games were part of the package? Or am I wrong?

These guys pay alot of cash for boxes. So what they get a JPT game or two for free!

I have a season ticket, and if there is a offer to get people in free I couldn't give a ****.

What it seems to me is Andy likes to make hes the Vale saviour

Not in the opening post it wasn't.The info about it being part of the original package wasn't mentioned till later.

As a gesture of goodwill from the club all Exec Box holders have been given their boxes free of charge for Tuesday's JPT match.

Whilst this is a very good piece of PR (following on from the complimentary bottle of champagne at the Barnet match) I know that Box 12 will be giving the club a cheque equal to the ground admission price from each person in the box on the night - hope others do at least the same.

It also looks that the opening poster was not fully aware it was part of the package.

Last season the Exec Box holders were treated abysmally - paying a lot more than anyone else in the ground and having to put up with seeing the complimentary tea/coffee being removed plus if you did want to buy a meal it was inferior very expensive food.

So I started a thread just wanting to publicly recognise the efforts of Chris Shaw and his team who are working to try and win back the support of those who pay the highest prices to watch footie at Vale Park (as well as introducing reduced prices for cup ties so all benefit from their renewed enthusiasm for wanting to make Vale successful.

Perhaps I shouldn't have put that our Box fans are going to donate the gate admission price as a thank you to Chris and his team because obviously it was read by some as being what it wasn't.

I do wonder sometimes if some on here are locked into negativity, and that's not an accusation about whether we should be worried about the future or not - its a simple statement that can we not, even at these worrying times, still recognise when those working at the club are actually trying to do something positive to make the club a better place.

Last season the Exec Box holders were treated abysmally - paying a lot more than anyone else in the ground and having to put up with seeing the complimentary tea/coffee being removed plus if you did want to buy a meal it was inferior very expensive food.

So I started a thread just wanting to publicly recognise the efforts of Chris Shaw and his team who are working to try and win back the support of those who pay the highest prices to watch footie at Vale Park (as well as introducing reduced prices for cup ties so all benefit from their renewed enthusiasm for wanting to make Vale successful.

Perhaps I shouldn't have put that our Box fans are going to donate the gate admission price as a thank you to Chris and his team because obviously it was read by some as being what it wasn't.

I do wonder sometimes if some on here are locked into negativity, and that's not an accusation about whether we should be worried about the future or not - its a simple statement that can we not, even at these worrying times, still recognise when those working at the club are actually trying to do something positive to make the club a better place.

imo they most definitely are

If it doesn't generate as much income/interest for next season though what do they do then???

And as Ryder set these prices but hasnt taken over I take it it's a gesture of goodwill to carry out the agreement rather than an obligation.

Archived