onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets issues

Advert

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Vale Ball said:

Who remembers back in the day Legal Beagle and banbell, posters who deliberately set out to wind up and then disappeared, this revenge person falls into that category he/she/they/them/it will soon get bored.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

I will never get bored of Port Vale

Cut me open and I. Black and white blood. Anyway this thread is about season tickets so any further post from me is on that. 

Edited by Killersrevenge44

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Bill navigated the club through a time where finances were dire

They look at our present virtue signaling owner as if she is some kind of messiah... Anything but. 

There comes a time when character and integrity come a distinct first to finance power. Bill didn't deserve the send off he had. 

If Bill and a consortium could get some finance together and consider coming back he would get my support 100%

Hands up who else wants Bill and a "consortium" back?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/05/2024 at 00:39, Killersrevenge44 said:

NS had how many years at the club in comparison?

I fully belive Bill steered us through some choppy waters. The club could well be extinct had he and v2001 not took the reins. 

They did what they had to do. This club would be better ran with a return to part supporters ownership. 

Why are you harping on about Sexman, who, for what it’s worth, didn’t actually manage us into administration, unlike his predecessors.

For most clubs at our level the waters are usually choppy.  Bratt and Co. steered us onto the rocks, jumped ship and left folk to sink.

Pull your head out of the sand, we’ve got good owners who are fans themselves. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Why are you harping on about Sexman, who, for what it’s worth, didn’t actually manage us into administration, unlike his predecessors.

For most clubs at our level the waters are usually choppy.  Bratt and Co. steered us onto the rocks, jumped ship and left folk to sink.

Pull your head out of the sand, we’ve got good owners who are fans themselves. 

Yes I would love to know how many season tickets were sold last year, as this is the season ticket thread. 

I've been asked to stay on topic, maybe others can be asked to do the same, particularly when making unacceptable remarks. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

Going back to STs.

Ours are the 13th most expensive in League 2. Not bad at all.

Thanks for staying on topic

13th but probably should be lower as Stoke is in the top 20 poorer areas. 

Wodld be interesting  actually to run an affluence table on which areas of affluence the clubs are situated

Gillingham equals the South west which is richer than the Potteries and so on

Edited by Killersrevenge44

7 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Thanks for staying on topic

13th but probably should be lower as Stoke is in the top 20 poorer areas. 

Wodld be interesting  actually to run an affluence table on which areas of affluence the clubs are situated

Gillingham equals the South west which is richer than the Potteries and so on

Gillingham,  south west?  When did it move?

Believe me, parts of the south west are easily as deprived as stoke. Read up on cambourne.  Cornwall in general is a deprived area with very low wages. It's beauty disguises it and it's not seen by the tourists 

9 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Season tickets discussed this thread Nodge. 

Do you know how many st's were sold... Anybody? 

My apologies, seeing as you brought up your desire to see Bill and his "consortium" back, I considered it part of the discussion.

I'll be getting one this season, if Bill and his buddies come back, then no I wouldn't