onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

More 'Moron' Jibes

Memphis

Advert

Please feel free, Carl, to pick up one point and completely overlook the rest of the drivel spouted in the letter.

A letter written by someone who freely professes they don't attend matches. Admirably qualified to comment then.

Where would the club be if Bratt hadn't intervened?? Come on, lets be fair here.

Investment needed is one thing, but if it wasn't for Bratt and his cronies there would be no club.

this has been acknowledged by many

where would britain be now with out winston churchill, what did the people decide about him ?

The fans are being stirred up by a small minority of morons who surely should be brought to justice by the genuine supporters.

How is the Sentinel justified in printing a letter containing personal abuse towards the people involved in a legitimate and credible movement for change?

The word 'moron' is not one that should be taken lightly by an editor or a sub-editor.

I'm absolutely livid that the Sentinel letters editor has allowed this to be printed. A similar slur towards Bill Bratt or the board of directors would definitely not be allowed to slip through the net, so why should we stand for it?

The Sentinel have given the Black & Gold campaign the sum total of **** all in terms of balanced coverage. Any letter which contains any remotely criticial of the board takes days, even weeks to get considered for publication. A jiffy bag lands on Ann Bratt's doorstep and in less than 48 hours her letter is printed. This is what we're up against.

Where would the club be if Bratt hadn't intervened?? Come on, lets be fair here.

Investment needed is one thing, but if it wasn't for Bratt and his cronies there would be no club.

No. If it wasn't for people like me who coughed up many thousands of pounds to support Bratt et al, if it wasn't for Mark Sims, Robbie Williams, etc there would be no club.

Its not quite true though is it... they may have started the movement but didnt have the weight alone to push it forward, thats one of the reasons we are in such a mess, without the financial support of the other shareholders there would be no club and no board.... hang on that means the shareholders are to blame for the mess the board are in..... nah that cant be right

How is the Sentinel justified in printing a letter containing personal abuse towards the people involved in a legitimate and credible movement for change?

The word 'moron' is not one that should be taken lightly by an editor or a sub-editor.

I'm absolutely livid that the Sentinel letters editor has allowed this to be printed. A similar slur towards Bill Bratt or the board of directors would definitely not be allowed to slip through the net, so why should we stand for it?

The Sentinel have given the Black & Gold campaign the sum total of **** all in terms of balanced coverage. Any letter which contains any remotely criticial of the board takes days, even weeks to get considered for publication. A jiffy bag lands on Ann Bratt's doorstep and in less than 48 hours her letter is printed. This is what we're up against.

i completely agree santa, i would back any official statement from either the B&G or the NLV calling the editor to task over this matter it's getting silly now and quite obvious what the local media are up to

Carl, just how long can Bratt still live off what he and others (including the hundreds of shareholders), did 9 years ago? It is what happens in the here and now that counts.

As for the rest I have commented on the Sentinel website and sent a copy to the editor expressing my disgust that a letter containing percieved threats and namecalling should have been printed. My reply will probably be printed in 2-3 weeks.

Archived