onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

More 'Moron' Jibes

Memphis

As Robbie says,

As long as you believe it isnt referring to you on the basis that you aint a small minority moron then theres no problem

I know its not referring to me...

Give me five reasons why the current Board should remain...give me evidence too and specifics...go on, I dare you.

Advert

Give me five reasons why the current Board should remain...give me evidence too and specifics...go on, I dare you.

Off top of my head, it is late and i dont usually like to take part in these sort of games...but here goes...

1) - They are all decent guys.

2) - They have and do work there socks off for the club.

3) - They once saved the club.

4) - Took the helm over the last 10 years and steered us thru good and bad times when it was easier to just walk

5) - Have the nerve to reject uneasy bids in the best interests of the club.

6) - They deserve a promotion, one last hoorah in the sunshine....If they wish, they have earned it.

7) - One member has become an MBE whilst in command..

8) - Many good judges have given there full support to them.

9) - The vast majority of fans are happy with them.. Thru good and bad times..

I could go on and with a bit of thought it could be a long one but it really is late so i will cut it short there....

Off top of my head, it is late and i dont usually like to take part in these sort of games...but here goes...

4) - Took the helm over the last 10 years and steered us thru good and bad times when it was easier to just walk

6) - They deserve a promotion, one last hoorah in the sunshine....If they wish, they have earned it.

I could go on and with a bit of thought it could be a long one but it really is late so i will cut it short there....

I'm glad you did cut it short, as it is utter crud...

1). decent guys - evidence? Decent guys tell the truth and communicate

2). So what? Its about what you achieve...

3). 900 people saved the club

4). All bad times, so far as I can see....

5). "Uneasy bids" - explain?

6). How have they "earned" it? Gone backwards on and off the pitch...

7). Good one

8). Name them please

9). Arguable - 77% of shareholders are not happy with them

That's the thing about you loyal boys - no evidence at all. Pathetic really.

Complete and utter .

I beg to differ on that one, as do a number of ex employees and directors.

Some of them are never at the club other than on matchdays. The two who work at the club have been well rewarded for their efforts.

No they didn't. Of the six current directors, only two were on the original Board of seven. Two others came into the club when they tried to purchase their shares on the cheap before it was pointed out that this would be illegal. The other two made no contibution whatsoever to saving the club.

Valiant 2001 have only been in control for 8 years, not 10. Again, two of the directors have only been there for less than 5 years. I can recall very little in the way of really good times.

And indeed in some cases, not even mention the existence of certain bids to other directors. What exactly are the best interests of the club - who is the arbitor of this?

Getting the club relegated in order to have the chance of a promotion is not the best way to run a business.

Meaningless. Robbie Earle MBE has said that Bill Bratt MBE should go.

One good judge accused the chairman of handling the truth very carelessly in Court when he found him guilty of professional negligence.

Vast majority???? That's not even worthy of a response.

I could go on .

I'm sure you could because you are clearly ace at talking out of your bottom! By the way, that last sentence is not abuse, not is it a death threat, it is my opinion!

Please tell me you do this on purpose for a laugh!:unsure:

Where would the club be if Bratt hadn't intervened?? Come on, lets be fair here.

Investment needed is one thing, but if it wasn't for Bratt and his cronies there would be no club.

Yes there would, why does all the board stooges keep saying that without Bratt and his cronies we wouldnt have a club when that is ********.

I know Mo was interested when we were in admin as i went the meeting and even then i came out saying that Mos bid was the most proffesional and best bid, Steve Ball was also intersted and so were a couple of others.

The reason that Bratt got the nod was because the adminitrator thought that with them being a supporter led bid we would be in safe hands, how wrong was he.

So ******** to all this if it wasnt for Bratt ********.

Yes there would, why does all the board stooges keep saying that without Bratt and his cronies we wouldnt have a club when that is ********.

I know Mo was interested when we were in admin as i went the meeting and even then i came out saying that Mos bid was the most proffesional and best bid, Steve Ball was also intersted and so were a couple of others.

The reason that Bratt got the nod was because the adminitrator thought that with them being a supporter led bid we would be in safe hands, how wrong was he.

So ******** to all this if it wasnt for Bratt ********.

My thoughts entirely...my memory is of substantial interest in the club...Bullshine and the boys just lied their way into the club really....

Once again comments are being misinterrpreted and twisted by individuals to make B&G look like victims.

Nowhere does this guy mention B&G and those who have completed the vile actions of which this guy mentions are more than ****ing morons, even B&G have officially condemed these moronic actions.

Lets stop playing the victims and bring some balance to the argument, the simple fact is that Bratt did save the club for which he needs to be applauded as there certainly wouldn't be a onevalefan forum if he hadn't - what would we have been talking about for the last 8 years???

He now needs to move on and hand it over to a fit and proper person (Mo or someone else) and stop being so pig-headed regarding investment over out-right purchase.

I know its difficult but in life if you take personal feelings out of a situation and look at things objectively generally it is far more sensible.

History lesson for you REP. Onevalefan was established several years before V2001.

Mind you, it's a funny 'ol world. Let's say another bidder had been succesful back then and it went pear shaped, same as now, B&G, NLV, OVF, PVO et al would be running with similar stuff now prominent on all independent Valiant messageboards. It's the way things are :yes:

Back then Valiants worldwide didn't need BB or any other bidder as such. Rather, it was the other way around. Yes, they needed us!. V2001 deftly used the social media of OVF, PVO and NLV to the max, and down the years members of all three Forums have contributed generously to Port Vale F.C. financially and otherwise both on and of the 'Park.

These days the 'Board are more inclined to rubbish our collective efforts in the name of all things Port Vale. Shame it has come to this :(

Archived