onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moore out

Advert

8 minutes ago, trentvale said:

Would Crosby have kept us up.

Not in a million years. 

My opinion on Moore is not at all great. Gonna have to be one hell of a summer PR push and player recruitment to get excited for next season.

The players did try second half, lots of high intensity sprints but ultimately just not enough quality in this side. 

Rip the squad up and start again, from the back. With 4 at the back this time.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Ownership is the issue..DM is not an inept manager with loads of failures on his CV. Done well at different clubs and majority wanted him. You just can't be a magician with crap

I don't find him a MA or DC person but some hated that style. I just want vale to win. Quite/loud/young/old...it's all a gamble...give DM a chance otherwise we will be another 2 years down the road

• Like 1

As bad as it’s been, he’s had enough success to suggest he knows what he’s doing with competent players. You don’t rack up 96 points in League 1 whilst being completely clueless. This squad is nowhere near League 1 quality.

He’ll get the summer and the first half of the season. He’s often done well when managing newly-relegated sides and I hope he can replicate that here’s

However, he’s given himself very little breathing room and he’s going to have to start the season reasonably - a tall order with a demoralised, poor squad.

• Like 2

Just now, JoeB2 said:

As bad as it’s been, he’s had enough success to suggest he knows what he’s doing with competent players. You don’t rack up 96 points in League 1 whilst being completely clueless. This squad is nowhere near League 1 quality.

He’ll get the summer and the first half of the season. He’s often done well when managing newly-relegated sides and I hope he can replicate that here’s

However, he’s given himself very little breathing room and he’s going to have to start the season reasonably - a tall order with a demoralised, poor squad.

They did have a huge budget and one of the best squads so I’m not sure it’s as difficult as you’re suggesting. He’s been utterly woeful. I don’t think it could have gone any worse. I’d get rid. Him and 95% of the squad and start again fresh. It will cost but I can only see us going one way with this group and manager. 

• Like 2

Crosby got sacked because the football was crap and we were plummeting to relegation. 
There hasn’t been a manager bounce because the football is crap we are plummeting to relegation. 
Crosby had Alfie and Ollie. 
Moore has had to make do with the rest of the garbage on their own. 

You can put Pep in charge of this lot and you’d get nothing back. 
They’re crap. Apart from the odd one or two. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I’m neutral with Moore.

He inherited Flitcrofts squad, a team full of nice guys who are losers. The squad he was left to work with is pretty embarrassing, quality wise. Limited is probably the best way to describe it. I really don’t think he’s had much to work with and don’t see how anyone could keep this group up. I’ve always tried to be positive as much as possible since he arrived but it was always out of hope.

If Moores up for the challenge of a rebuild in L2 then I would be happy for him to do it.  

If Moore leaves I don’t trust Carol to make the right appointment.

• Like 8

Quite Agree.

He has One Hell of an Ego.

Isn’t Cheap.

Is only here for the Money.

Would he have come on a One Year Rolling Contract based on success and recompensed accordingly. He wouldn’t ! 
In my opinion he isn’t the Man for Port Vale 

• Like 3

Seen absolutely nothing yet to make me think Moore can get us straight back up. Second game in a row makes no attempt at all to positively impact the game. Waited until we went 2-1 down in the 86th minute to bring on a centre back. Nothing has changed for the better in the football, nothing has changed for the better in our formations, nothing has changed for the better in our style of play.

But...

These players are absolutely <ovf censored>. He's won promotions before and I suppose we need to see what he can do with his own squad in Division 4. We really can't afford to hang around like we did with Crosby this season if it's obviously not going well though.

• Like 2

I agree at 1-1 why is Ripley hitting it long when Uche and Loft were not winning anything in the air where is the pace of mighten when chislett went off our only player to score his one chance .

He is so clueless is Moore 

He as took us down 

That's says it all really 

Crosby they may have as well have stuck with him at least there were signs we could win the odd game under him at home  Moore crikey he plays the same back 3 after us conceding 4 v Exeter in one half in 10 mins last night game should have being over .

In fact second half Wycombe asked no questions whatsoever yet were still gifted a win after centre half went walkabout again (wonder who that Mr Tiranic himself

Moore out and don't ever show your face in Staffordshire again you <ovf censored> loser 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1