onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

Advert

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

Was it the managers instructions though 

Or did the players take it on themselves to sit deeper and not push further up the pitch interesting to hear what DM says 😬

I doubt it, it’s how we set up at Posh as well. Players are an utter shambles but I think this supposed championship manager needs partial blame. Honestly I think he’s pretty hopeless 

• Like 2

Just now, Lornelounger said:

You simply don't understand what it is to be a Vale fan do you?  I've been doing this since 1969. And it ain't over until the fat lady sings, as you well know...

We will all be there watching or listening and hoping at the next game - as we are Vale fans, like you supporting them for a long time.  Seen it all before.

However, heart says we can still do it.  Head says the fat lady has finished singing, packed her bags and is now looking at Div 2 clubs and where she can start singing next season.  😁

First half terrific 

Why come out second half and play like your a bunch of Stoke fans ,,players that is maybe because they are .

Worst half I've seen in my life 

Apart from.Uche that second half confirms our place in League 2 

Shame on you players 

Jekyll snd Hyde .

My lady come to game today saod they come out at 2-0 up second half and gave up bar Uche who was taken off

That's it not wanting any more of my Saturday trying put tye Vale right 

They quit on us at half time while leading 2 -0.

Gotta really hate your own support do that

CONMEN .

• Like 2

It's hard to know where to start with any sensible critique of this game, as there was just so much wrong with it as regards both management tactics and player performances in the second half. Completely unacceptable.

Carole needs to seek out some solid advice on her next steps in the summer, as following on from what looks like our inevitable relegation this year, if this continues for another season she will be closing the doors on this Club.

What a mess...

Edited by Tamworth

Just now, valiant_593 said:

It’s over 

As Johnny Rotten once sang, "I could be wrong, I could be right.."

I guess the odd are against us surviving, but it will be an interesting next three games.  I just refuse to say it's over until it is statistically impossible to survive. Come back after the next game and tell me it is, if it makes you feel better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Absolute farce. Tactically inept 2nd half after bossing the first half.
Deserve to go down, sick and tired of it. Embarrassing and cringe worthy 2nd half. Just keep at them and win the fking game, but no, let's sit deep etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Torn by not wanting to go Tuesday and literally don't know what to do. Nice one Vale. Absolute cowards second half.

I'm a season ticket holder and I've already decided I'm not going Tuesday. What's the point, Rushing around after work and wasting a perfectly good evening to watch that absolutely dross. 

• Like 4

Just now, Lornelounger said:

As Johnny Rotten once sang, "I could be wrong, I could be right.."

I guess the odd are against us surviving, but it will be an interesting next three games.  I just refuse to say it's over until it is statistically impossible to survive. Come back after the next game and tell me it is, if it makes you feel better.

Won’t make me feel any better. Just saying it’s over. There’s not a chance with this group 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1