onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Obviously I'm making my judgement off the 90 minutes tonight.

But what an outstanding display of being a number 9 Joe Ironside gave for Doncaster tonight. Always looked OK for Macc and then upgraded to Cambridge. 

Exactly the sort of performance we need Loft to do if we are unable to offload. 

• Like 2

Advert

A problem with Garrity and Chislett being our best players is they get in each other’s way. Both want to be in the attacking midfield role and the other inevitably has their wings clipped. Selling one for 6 figures makes sense.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Obviously I'm making my judgement off the 90 minutes tonight.

But what an outstanding display of being a number 9 Joe Ironside gave for Doncaster tonight. Always looked OK for Macc and then upgraded to Cambridge. 

Exactly the sort of performance we need Loft to do if we are unable to offload. 

Agreed Darren, we needed him to do it all season. Just don't think he has it in him.

• Like 1

Just now, man in the pub said:

Agreed Darren, we needed him to do it all season. Just don't think he has it in him.

Was definitely a false dawn. But forgetting his goal, both of his performances v Burton when he notched and Bristol were outstanding for effort and commitment alone.

Sadly he then turned to cack again. 

I've got a gut feeling we won't be able to offload him that easily. A truly disastrous signing one of many by the bloke who has now left us with this burden. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

We have to sign a striker who can actually score goals, it's that simple. 

Wilson, Loft, Uche, Dipepa... must be 10 goals between them all season? That's embarrassing. Take the young lad out of it, 7 goals between Wilson, Loft & Uche. Christ.

Sam, I can only see us having Loft next season out of the four named, unless there is a god and we can move him on, albeit at a loss. This will mop up any money we get for Dipepa.

• Like 1

Just watched the video from the owners. Fair play they were very honest & open. You can tell they’ve suffered like us fans just look how much they’ve aged! Good to see them both smiling. We all know this season has been awful having seen our team lose pretty much week in week out & end up being relegated but I’m actually missing it already after only 2 weeks 😅 roll on august & up the vale 💪🏻 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Just watched the video from the owners. Fair play they were very honest & open. You can tell they’ve suffered like us fans just look how much they’ve aged! Good to see them both smiling. We all know this season has been awful having seen our team lose pretty much week in week out & end up being relegated but I’m actually missing it already after only 2 weeks 😅 roll on august & up the vale 💪🏻 

Agreed, they’ve made costly mistakes which they’ve admitted but one thing will never do is question their intentions. I think with Matt Hancock and Darren Moore it’s the right thing to do for them to let them be at the forefront and build the team and club. Hopefully they enjoy the rest of their holiday and can then get back to enjoying a better season next time. Got the money set aside for the ST renewal in any case when they’re on sale.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Agreed, they’ve made costly mistakes which they’ve admitted but one thing will never do is question their intentions. I think with Matt Hancock and Darren Moore it’s the right thing to do for them to let them be at the forefront and build the team and club. Hopefully they enjoy the rest of their holiday and can then get back to enjoying a better season next time. Got the money set aside for the ST renewal in any case when they’re on sale.

👊🏻