onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

1 minute ago, Guppys left peg said:

Be nice to think they had some fight in them but I doubt it. Suspect can give it the same credibility as the Wilson and Harrison rumoured fight from a year ago.

Is the same source 

• Like 1

Advert

13 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

I see rumours are doing the rounds that there was a ruck with the playes in dressing room and it blew over on the team coach . It on twitter if true it’s worry or not?

More like they got in a ruck & blew each other off! Way too nice this bunch for any sort of arguments to arise 

Edited by Vtid
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Anyway back on track,I am still confident that DM will be able to attract a better calibre of player than Crosby could well Flitcroft

I don’t honestly know given the club’s tarnished reputation  of signing nice people not good footballers 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Wasn’t he up front for us? 

Played as a winger for us. Doesn't surprise me he's playing a little further back. Don't think he played a lot for us but my recollection was he was better running into space than creating his own space in tight situations.  He was also quite well built.  It's not unusual for that type of young winger to end up more successful at fullback. He's dropped down to National League a couple of times as I'm pretty sure he was at Aldershot for a while after leaving one of the London clubs.  I can't think of any players who've made a success of their 3rd opportunity at league level. 

• Like 1

Talking about non-league players, not sure if he's been mentioned on here but Maidenhead Utd's Reece Smith seems to be one hell of a prospect.

21 years old

Left sided attacking midfielder 

40 appearances this season

11 Assists

Would fit well in the RWB position 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Sang and Grant can put a good cross in the box (about all they are good at), trouble is that we have Uche and Loft who are useless. Both would be a ,or more effective if we had a Tom Pope style of forward who knew where to position himself and was good in the air.

Dare I say Harrison …..

2 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I aren't sure how many games he has played at MK but I do think we missed him

Ellis sums up how poor our recruitment has been.  He was our player and we let him go to downgrade to Loft and Uche.

Ellis goes on to be a bit part player in a League 2 squad scoring 7 goals, where he is still head and shoulders above what we’ve got up top, and would have been a nailed on starter here.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

Ellis sums up how poor our recruitment has been.  He was our player and we let him go to downgrade to Loft and Uche.

Ellis goes on to be a bit part player in a League 2 squad scoring 7 goals, where he is still head and shoulders above what we’ve got up top, and would have been a nailed on starter here.

And I will add Marty Taylor who has scored again for Cheltenham - his 6th since January despite also having a spell out injured.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rockape99 said:

I see rumours are doing the rounds that there was a ruck with the playes in dressing room and it blew over on the team coach . It on twitter if true it’s worry or not?

Out of that squad there are probably 3 players that spring to mind have any fight in them - Garrity, Ripers and Smudge.  Uche would just bounce anyone off his frame.  The others just have no fight in them at all.  🤣

Was the tweet posted by anonymous.