onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burton (A) match thread - 23rd March

21 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
26 minutes ago, Splodger said:
You're an oldie but newbie emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png,uches nowhere near close to playing yet,he's only just got back to training on grass emoji848.png

I thought Moore said in his interview that he might be involved today?

I must have missed that ...all I heard was him going on about baylee dipepa and Rhys Walters contract negotiations 

Advert

1 hour ago, Dipepa delight said:

Only ever picked one side I'm a newbie .

Ripley 

Lopaco Ojo Jones 

Sang.              Plant 

Garrity Chislett Weir 

Uche Loft (Wilson or Dipepa ).

That's attacking go Vale .

I can guarantee thar Ojo can do a good job as a sweeper then it's everyone forwards shooting at will .

Seriously though no idea who Mr let's defend Moore will pick that Mighten seems a bit lightweight. 

I'd like see Loft up front with Uche I believe Sang can put the quality in to Uche then if Uche heads down Loft could bang a few in .

I think moving forwards Chislett Dipepa and Uche need be the front 3 .

I'm.sure he will play Smith and Debrah Moore that's up to him he's the manager he sees fit who he wants play .

Surely Vale do a good job  today .

Will they though 

There very untrustworthy  

Have we ever actually put loft and uche on at the same time for more than 10 minutes? Honestly I don't know. Would be interesting to see what would happen to the opposition defence. I think them two up front would be a pain in the ars.

• Like 1

We got our wish flitcroft is gone. We know this bunch of players are probably not good enough but lets get fully behind them. We need a miracle and that will only happen if we are all backing the boys . UP THE VALE

• Like 3

Have to just go for this and every game remaining. Points on the board is all that matters now.

Can we make some sort of fist of the last few games?

Highly doubtful with this lot of shrinking violets. 

Edited by dantheman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rob1983 said:

Musslewhite was a far better keeper than Ripley and probably Goodlad.

Not a chance. Musselwhite was OK but Neale, Ripley, Stowell were better keepers and Goodlad is the best keeper I’ve seen in 40 years of watching the Vale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PVFC FAN said:

Have we ever actually put loft and uche on at the same time for more than 10 minutes? Honestly I don't know. Would be interesting to see what would happen to the opposition defence. I think them two up front would be a pain in the ars.

That'll be when loft shoots and the ball gets wedged between uches bum cheeks then 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Not a chance. Musselwhite was OK but Neale, Ripley, Stowell were better keepers and Goodlad is the best keeper I’ve seen in 40 years of watching the Vale.

Mark grew was a fantastic keeper for his size my favourite of all time, closely followed by goodlad 👏

That'll be when loft shoots and the ball gets wedged between uches bum cheeks then
Behave Musselwhite did it in the championship over a long period.
  • Like 1