onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why???

melv

2 hours ago, melv said:

Why can’t Carol see what is happening.Why is Carol letting this demise continue?

There must be some reason and I don’t have a clue what that reason is.But Why is DF still here as DoF when he has failed in so many transfer windows?

Can Carol not see the damage that he is causing.Damage that could lose the club a lot of support and money?The value of the club itself is decreasing.

Is there some sort of reason why Carol is letting this happen.The club co

How do you know Carol can't see what's happening and knows the reasons it's happened. She only has to look at the Lge table to find out what's happening.

What carol says and what she thinks and is planning maybe two different things, it's quite common in football for the Chairperson to give a vote of confidence and then someone is let go soon afterwards.

Only Carol, Flitcroft and a few close others know the real reasons  why recruitment has been poor and none of them are going to spill the beans. The one thing that has to happen is lessons must be learned to ensure good recruitment in a timely manner in the future, it's a must, no ifs or buts.

The one thing that must not happen at this point in time is for Carol to put the club up for sale.

• Like 3

Advert

This coming Saturday will be my 6th home game that I will avoid despite having a season ticket and paid car park permit . The insult to 85% of Vale supporters polled is no understanding of how we feel about clearly seeing a club destroying itself due to the DOF . I even declined the I-Follow option for the Orient game .When we get relegated what will be the plan for recruiting players . Will it still be non manager picks having to be played by a blameless manager who walked into a nightmare situation . Completely , upset by the football lack of signings and weakening of our team but how do we register our total disgust . Should things not have changed by the start of next season I will not be there .

• Like 3

Carol said she needed someone who understood football to help her run the club.  Perhaps she has become over-dependent on DF and wonders what will happen if he isn’t there to lean on. I may be talking absolute rubbish - usually do. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

Carol said she needed someone who understood football to help her run the club.  Perhaps she has become over-dependent on DF and wonders what will happen if he isn’t there to lean on. I may be talking absolute rubbish - usually do. 

This could be true , with due respect the new CEO is a young man learning his trade , and her son is not really a football man , seems we are lacking a Bill Lodey or a Colin Garick .

3 minutes ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

This could be true , with due respect the new CEO is a young man learning his trade , and her son is not really a football man , seems we are lacking a Bill Lodey or a Colin Garick .

To be fair, the CEO spent several years at Burton before he came to us.