onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PVFC Meet delegation of fans regarding current concerns

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Everyone who looked at the official site before the ovf thread that is...

But the OVF thread starts with the same statement as the official site. It was no doubt put on here so that folk who couldn’t find the official site would know what had happened. It’s www.port-vale.co.uk for future reference Zebra. 

Advert

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

But the OVF thread starts with the same statement as the official site. It was no doubt put on here so that folk who couldn’t find the official site would know what had happened. It’s www.port-vale.co.uk for future reference Zebra. 

I think that was my point...

23 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I was wondering if there was anything different said that’s all, obviously there wasn’t, unless you signed an NDA.I deal in facts not gossip so if that’s all that it was fine. I do go to games but I’m so bored I watch the horse racing on my phone. So youve googled my username and immediately jumped to the conclusion that I’m in the Canaries. PS In relation to your question is the sun getting to me, no it isn’t, but thank you for your concern. 😉

I thought jumping to conclusions was what everyone had to do on this thread. Have I been misinformed?

1 minute ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I think that was my point...

Your original point was to criticise the person who made the first post on this thread.

If you and other posters don’t like what happened at the meeting fine, I get it. But please stop making daft comments about it and if you have concerns, contact the club yourself.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Your original point was to criticise the person who made the first post on this thread.

If you and other posters don’t like what happened at the meeting fine, I get it. But please stop making daft comments about it and if you have concerns, contact the club yourself.

Are you giving me permission to talk to Carol? 🧐

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I thought jumping to conclusions was what everyone had to do on this thread. Have I been misinformed?

Jean, you do realise that when the doctor tells you that you need to get more exercise, that jumping to conclusions, isn’t what they mean. 😘

I have no doubt the "Delegation" of fans who met with Carol et al have Vale and a successful club at heart. My only concern is this sort of thing/event could spiral out of control if "Demands" are not met. Carol is the boss, the leader, I anticipate she will deal with the recruitment issue in a timely manner.

For me "Any level of hostility" to members of her family is a big no, no and is likely to lead to undesired outcomes and that's not to say criticism  shouldn't be levied where it's fair.

Carol knows recruitment has not been good, she knows the reasons why and at the moment I have every faith she will put it right. However, fans have to leave some room open that Flitcroft may not go within their perceived timeframes.

Edited by Paul6754
  • Like 2

When I thought about getting rid of DF I came to the conclusion. He is a director of vale than can only be removed by resignation or a vote of the board.So where we are now is he’s hit all his targets last year and this year they will review in June to see if he’s in achieved his targets , one is for sure to keep us in league one , if he’s failed  he gone as he’s damaged the vale in status , finically and reduced the value of the playing squad. Currently I don’t think there’s grounds to remove untill we are mathematically relegated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Jean, you do realise that when the doctor tells you that you need to get more exercise, that jumping to conclusions, isn’t what they mean. 😘

You really are an aggravating little twerp. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2