onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will you renew if DF stays?

Doha

L2 ST renewal poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your ST, or otherwise regularly attend in L2 next season, if Flitcroft is still in post?

• Yes I will renew/otherwise regularly attend
    • No, I won't

2 hours ago, philmpv said:

We all care, of that I have little doubt. But we choose to express it in very different ways. Remember that.

Absolutely! And I’m not denying that!

I’m just stating the glaring obvious that this squad are mainly contracted next season. Nobody in the right mind would want 90% of them. And I’ll be damned to watch this shower anymore. This lot would barely survive league 2 relegation. And for me and others, that’s a waste of money and time.

”Get behind the lads”  

“Pack the park”

You can get 12000 in singing for 90 minutes and hardly see a shot, a tackle, or effort.

They’re pathetic. The club is in a mess. Season tickets will be a real low. BUT if Carol fires Flitcroft this week, she has a huge chance in getting the fans on side again because from what I see and hear it’s overwhelming that the majority think he’s the cancer of the club and are turning away in droves.

Then we start again. This season may be as good as done bar some miracle but with a clear transfer plan in place in the summer, without the ineptness of Flitcroft, we may have some hope.

Would you not agree?

Edited by Spunk Trumpet
  • Like 6

Advert

9 minutes ago, philmpv said:

We all care, of that I have little doubt. But we choose to express it in very different ways. Remember that. To me, mine is not a choice - Support the club by way of my small contribution each year through a ST etc, and attend the games and get behind whoever is on the pitch. Yours is different, from next season, and that's your choice, but personally i think those who withdraw their financial support and then will still come on here moaning and demanding more investment etc lose a little bit of credibility. Just my opinion.

And don’t ever judge mine and other’s credibility when it comes to this club because you no doubt blindly supported all through the Smurthwaite era when he was stealing money from the club!

The amount of time and money I spent and lost traveling just to protest, like many others, are part of the reason the media woke up and we still have a <ovf censored> football club so don’t ever question mine and other’s credibility in being a Vale supporter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m not one for this kind of thing usually but I’m that peed off at the minute that renewing my season ticket would feel like treason. The situation we are in for me NEVER happens when you are as well run as we are told we are. Let’s not forget we have been in this situation ever since flicroft came. Even the promotion season we ended up without strikers! For me we should put the money to one side and only renew when change is made. Someone needs to be held accountable for what we are currently being asked to suffer. 

Joke does not describe it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dantheman said:

I’m not one for this kind of thing usually but I’m that peed off at the minute that renewing my season ticket would feel like treason. The situation we are in for me NEVER happens when you are as well run as we are told we are. Let’s not forget we have been in this situation ever since flicroft came. Even the promotion season we ended up without strikers! For me we should put the money to one side and only renew when change is made. Someone needs to be held accountable for what we are currently being asked to suffer. 

Joke does not describe it. 

Watch the price of STs increase again. And the cost of walking up. 

The owners do not care it is a poor area

At least Bill Bratt made season tickets accessible to all...they were dirt cheap and so they should be for trash league two football. 

And don’t ever judge mine and other’s credibility when it comes to this club because you no doubt blindly supported all through the Smurthwaite era when he was stealing money from the club!
The amount of time and money I spent and lost traveling just to protest, like many others, are part of the reason the media woke up and we still have a football club so don’t ever question mine and other’s credibility in being a Vale supporter.

My point was, as I think you know, is that those who choose to withdraw their support for the club financially lose credibility should they then demand more investment, better players, higher wage budget, etc, as some no doubt will.

I at no point questioned anybody's credibility in being a supporter per se.

At least Bill Bratt made season tickets accessible to all...they were dirt cheap and so they should be for trash league two football. 
You and fckin Bill Bratt!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Have him back in a heartbeat before CS lifelong supporter and turned Vale round with the appointments of MA history cannot deny that regardless that many on here hate the man. 

Put the drink away 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, philmpv said:

My point was, as I think you know, is that those who choose to withdraw their support for the club financially lose credibility should they then demand more investment, better players, higher wage budget, etc, as some no doubt will.

I at no point questioned anybody's credibility in being a supporter per se.

You see, you’re getting my point all wrong. And many other peoples point.

We do not demand more investment or higher wages. BUT….. better players? Absolutely. Because I’m of the opinion that we have a competitive budget but it’s been wasted on dog crap players. Dog crap players who are under contract next season. And fans won’t pay to watch that crap. Rightly or wrongly that’s fact. 

All this can be sorted when she pulls the plug on Flitcroft. 
She wins back the fans. She wins back respect. She raises hope again. But honestly pal, I can’t go through another summer transfer window with David Flitcroft in control. 
To make a mess of one is excusable. 
To make a mess of two isn’t good enough. 
To make a mess of three is pure ineptness. 
And, by the way, to keep dangling that carrot of getting free agents in, when none are coming, is a disgrace.

I’m many things in life but I know a lot about people and psychology. He’s pulling the wool over many peoples eyes in that club and many fans eyes.

Once he leaves the building, the Vale family reunite.  
Until that day, the club will suffer and be divided.

We have put Darren Moore on a 5 and a half year contract and I ask you to go back to his first interview and break it down. Nothing is natural. It’s all about his vision on and off the pitch. He waffles about off the pitch. He bigs up Flitcroft and wants unity. 
That is his remit. To try and convince fans to all come together and Dave’s a good guy.

With all due respect…. Actually no. With no respect whatsoever…. David Flitcroft is a narcissist who needs to get as far away from this football club as possible. 

It’s so obvious to anyone with their eyes open but the main person we need to open her eyes……… Has them well and truly shut…… Until her eyelids “flicker” at the sight of him.

We need Carol now more than ever to wake up and sort this <ovf censored> mess out and fire him ASAP.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You absolute <ovf censored> <ovf censored>

• Confused 1