onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Every single player will be dreading the visit to Derby. They’re already at rock bottom confidence wise and look nervous hell. With the addition of having zero leadership and characters. All of that will be escalated when faced against a top 3 side and 25,000 plus crowd. 

Who plays upfront? Wilson injured, Loft hopeless and Dipepa surely can’t be asked to lead the line away at Derby. 

Sang / Jones are going to be murdered by Mendez Laing.

Lowe will probably hold the midfield. 

Can we just forfeit and take a 3-0 loss?

Advert

Well where do i start with this one. I dont think derby will have a tougher game this season. Warne is sitting watching the clips of Tuesday night thinking how the hell do i tell my players to play to beat the mighty valiants. Theyve got a mountain of a task to try and get a win on there own turf with the mighty valiants rolling into town full of confidence after 'stopping the rot' the new manager bounce in full effect now. Cant see anything than a clean sheet for us so its got to be another 4:0 win for the vale!!! All is 'fine'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

All I will say to anybody that's going this match, make sure you drink plenty of beer and have a good catch up with your mates or family before being ruined by the game. Yes derby lost against Charlton last night but there a good enough side to take the bollocking the manager will give them and respond well to it, unlike our crap, mistake ridden, bottle job players. I think half the fan base will be leaving at half time with us 4 nil down and the rest will follow in the 90th minute when the 8th and 9th go in. Any chance we had of staying up basically went last night throwing away that 2 nil lead, I generally can't see us winning a game therest of the season.

• Like 1

Vale to completely shock everyone with a blaster from Garrity followed by a goal from Chislett a minute before the break

Derby will come out and storm the Vale final third and net a header from a corner almost right after the break.

Moore decides to shore up the defence bringing Smith on and taking off Dipepa

Smith heads the ball back to the keeper under no pressure and the ball nearly goes in  but we scrape through to the end before Deby get a last minute penalty.

The penalty is saved but rebound  scored by none other than Gayle. 2-2 draw

Edited by Killersrevenge44
  • Haha 1

• robf featured this topic
43 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Vale to completely shock everyone with a blaster from Garrity followed by a goal from Chislett a minute before the break

Derby will come out and storm the Vale final third and net a header from a corner almost right after the break.

Moore decides to shore up the defence bringing Smith on and taking off Dipepa

Smith heads the ball back to the keeper under no pressure and the ball nearly goes in  but we scrape through to the end before Deby get a last minute penalty.

The penalty is saved but rebound  scored by none other than Gayle. 2-2 draw

I'd snap your hand off for that outcome right now!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vtid said:

This will be the first game I’ve not attended, watched on ifollow or listened to this season. I’ve decided to do something that makes me happy & take my kids swimming. Completely fed up now of the mess we’ve found ourselves in 

I'll be in the pub getting blotto I think 👍🍺