onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Advert

2 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Any manager worth there salt would struggle get a tune out of this squad they are an embarrassment to the fans 

These players have got No Fight or Heart 

While true, Moore has been a disaster so far. He hasn't even been able to achieve anything resembling a new manager bounce for a few games.

Just now, Valiiant said:

While true, Moore has been a disaster so far. He hasn't even been able to achieve anything resembling a new manager bounce for a few games.

Crosby achieved the square root of cock all from the same players.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

I never wanted him in the first place. I wanted him out long before most people did. But now, looking back, I genuinely feel a bit sorry for the guy.

I do because it was his first job and he showed signs of talent it turning the squad around after Barnsley. 

I’m just fed up of the lack of shame from Flitcroft or Carol. All we get off the old bag is a bullish letter and rubbish football in return. I dread to think what Flitcroft has planned. 

Today has been another depressing day of tedious rubbish. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

A big problem is Moore's length of contract. I am guessing Moore knew the squad was crap and did not want to risk getting the sack if Vale got relegated. So he stuck out for a long contract to ensure a good pay off if that happened. If that is the case why weren't we looking at other candidates instead of caving in to a contract that is going to cost the club loads to sack him. Unless Flitcroft wanted him at all costs.

I am not saying it would have been any different under Ainsworth, but it could never have been any worse

Hope Carol has £6 million put aside next year.

Moore will need it for a budget

1 minute ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Vale are going to need to win half of their remaining games to stand a chance of avoiding relegation. That is never going to happen.

I hate to he the bearer of bad news but wont win another half of football never mind another game

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Vale are going to need to win half of their remaining games to stand a chance of avoiding relegation. That is never going to happen.

We knew this in October- it was obvious which way the season was going 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Their is no such thing that's called a new manager bounce

You see managers go into a club and for their results/performances to suddenly improve for X amount of games all the time. Players generally give a bit more than they have perhaps been doing to impress.