onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

Just now, steauavaliant said:
1 hour ago, PVFC FAN said:
We know this team can play football so let's get behind them.
Booing players won't make them play better. Supporting players will.
Going after Carol won't help either 
Going after flitcroft I can understand to an extent but he isn't going anywhere. Why get a new dof in and spend valuable money. At this point a new dof won't make an impact on the pitch.
We should just get behind the team. It's been toxic most of the season. Why would players want to play for the shirt if they are getting booed all the time.
We have to be as positive as possible against all the odds.
I think if there wasn't that silly mistake we would have a point or possibly 3.
We have improved massively under dm and I think it won't be long till we get 3 points.
(Can't wait for the angry replies)

Christ....

So your going to sit and moan are you? Or are you going to support the club? 

Why be negative about something you can't change.

Be positive 

That video is embarrassing! Where have they filmed that, the carpet looks like something in a hostel & the flooring looks like a dart board that’s been battered down your local. Why can’t she face the cameras I wonder. First the letter now this it’s cringeworthy to be honest. Will come back to bite you on the bum Carol because now way will we be fine. We’re bloody terrible 

5 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I’m a bit concerned for her tbh. Seriously, seriously deluded.

I'm more concerned about her emotional state... think things might just be sinking in,as in what the hell have I taken on here?

1 minute ago, Aguar61 said:

I'm more concerned about her emotional state... think things might just be sinking in,as in what the hell have I taken on here?

I do agree. She didn’t sound well at all in that video. Quite concerned.

That video is embarrassing! Where have they filmed that, the carpet looks like something in a hostel & the flooring looks like a dart board that’s been battered down your local. Why can’t she face the cameras I wonder. First the letter now this it’s cringeworthy to be honest. Will come back to bite you on the bum Carol because now way will we be fine. We’re bloody terrible 
I would think the filmer didn't want to show Carol in tears tbf. Just hear the words and protect her a bit. She got her composure back.

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

More I think about I really don't think our owner should be calling him Flickers. 

Couldn't imagine the Newcastle board calling that Ashworth geezer Ashers. 

It's not professional 

Nobody should be calling him “Flickers”.

It gives him power.

Hes David Flitcroft and he’s ruining Carol as a person and Port Vale as a football club. 

1 minute ago, Bimbleabout said:

I would think the filmer didn't want to show Carol in tears tbf. Just hear the words and protect her a bit. She got her composure back.

It’s all a bit sad & desperate this & the letter 

Archived