onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

Our problems (much like them down the road) run a lot deeper and higher up in the organisation than laying the blame at the managers door. We’ve been saddled with an unbalanced squad, with no characters, desire, passion, quality and also one that has hardly any goals in it when you look at individuals stats. So what exactly was our recruitment based on? 

4 minutes ago, Warren said:

We are now possibly in a mini league of 5. We can finish top of it and stay up. I saw enough today, cutting out daft errors responsible for all their shots on target, to hold the faith a while. 

Really? Where did you see anything from the Vale that might actually score a goal?

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

How much have you had son

Surely nobody absolutely nobody can possibly offer any hope after today. It was so bad it was untrue. 

And what made it worse was they were perfect opponents. A really mediocre nothing team. So what does that make us. 

Warren sadly deluded or hammered or both. 

Just now, JoeB2 said:

You clap the fans at the end. Bare minimum. You take the stick for underperforming. You don't have a job without them. I'll blame him big time, and he can find himself alternative employment.

Yes he isn't the best but you can't blame it on him. He came on with 15 mins to go. Before he came on we didn't do <ovf censored> all and we didn't do <ovf censored> all after. 

Mid table team at best I think

Only if we fully get behind them

Smiths assist was a shocker

If smith hadn't committed the crime he did I think we could have got a point.

Killed the atmosphere 

5 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Lowe. Crap.

Sang. Crap.

Grant. Crap.

Loft. Crap.

Yak. Crap.

Balmer. Crap.

Uche. Crap.

Weir. Crap.

Williams. Home within a week.

Mipo. Crap.

McCarron. Crap.

Holy. Crap.

Cooper. Crap.

Hussey. Crap.

Small. Crap.

Massey. Crap.

Jones 2 year deal. Crap.

Re-signing Wilson. Crap.

Ojo 2.5 year deal. Crap.

Crosby. Crap.

Flitcroft...?

Give me a clue joe

To be fair to Loft going straight down the tunnel, I would have done the same because of the abuse he’s had. Why would you clap the same fans that call you dog <ovf censored> every game?!!

That being said……. He is dog <ovf censored>. 
And it’s now toxic.

Get him paid up and <ovf censored> off.

Possibly the worst ever Port Vale player to where the number 9 shirt.

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

Yes he isn't the best but you can't blame it on him. He came on with 15 mins to go. Before he came on we didn't do <ovf censored> all and we didn't do <ovf censored> all after. 

Mid table team at best I think

Only if we fully get behind them

Smiths assist was a shocker

If smith hadn't committed the crime he did I think we could have got a point.

Killed the atmosphere 

I'm not blaming the defeat on him.

I'm blaming him for not fronting up with his other well-renumerated professionals and taking the hit from the fans for a diabolical display.

You simply don't walk off down the tunnel without doing so. Get him gone.

4 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I thought young Weir played well.

At Chislett’s expense. Chislett has been our biggest goal threat most the time since Garrity has been injured but now Moore, in his untold wisdom has decided to push Weir further up and Chislett sitting deeper.

8 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Its toxic. Can't blame him. 

Can't blame fans either for being toxic.

In a way u don’t blame him for going down the tunnel. Yes he may be having a stinker for us, but to be booed all the time and getting stick must be getting to him. 

Just now, PVFC FAN said:

He isn't going anywhere. So we are better off getting behind our players.

I don’t boo him but can understand why others do. People supported him at Fleetwood, Cheltenham etc. He was still atrocious. Someone send a taxi for Reggie 

7 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

This is the worst squad, relative to the league it's in, we've had in decades.

31 losses in 54.

Not even Smurthwaite had us this poor.

I absolutely detested Smurthwaite, but the mistakes that Carol has made over the last 18 months are right up there with the Bruno experiment. That's part of her legacy.

Norm somehow managed to build a better side than we have now, signing disinterested foreigners who fell into his lap via agents. And he didn’t need to pay a director of football to do it. 

Archived