onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

On 21/02/2024 at 12:44, Andy Proctor said:

I just generally can't be arsed go anymore. I missed the Stevenage game and even though we got a draw and played ok from what I was told I didn't miss not going. I just think I'd rather sit at home In the warmth ,watching horse racing, or a film or something, than watching us as anything is better than watching us. Like Darren mentioned Lincoln are a boring side, don't score or concede many so we could get a nil nil but more likely be a one nil loss.

Why are you posting on a Vale fan site?

Advert

Well matchday let's hope Garrity Plant and Clark ready to go even if just for a half or last 20 .

No idea what we going see today .

Team well it did OK the other night till DJones went off then gradually we seemed get worse and worse and eventually succumbed I'm still flabbergasted that no one got in the way of that shot by wing so many players should have blocked it but stood there and did f all 

Just finished work few hrs sleep then up fanzone a beer then hopefully am part of a amazing atmosphere (like Leeds created v Leicester at end everyone's up there singing there dancing there brilliant ).

That to me is whole point of supporting encouraging your team and do not  expect  players give there all if you as a follower /supporter don't give yours .

Never understand folk who quietly sit there this is your club you need to encourage each player and Vale collectively to better days .

I think we will get a win a scrappy one but I'd take a 6-2 win with  every player making positive hard running runs throughout, just cause your a defender doesn't mean you cannot be the most important pass you can be .

Hopefully the crowds a ok one it depends if folk are going or not its a chilly one this morning-1 

UTV 

Darren Moores Black and White Army  all 90 from everyone please 

UTV 

8 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

The irony. 

What I'm at the ground I get behind all the players 

You don't know me and I don't know you .

What I put on here is how them players have made me feel watching them for years .

Other people dont rate other players do you jump on them well don't jump on me ok fella UTV 

Hopefully this is the day we take a small step to turning the corner. A point,a clean sheet...anything to build on for the huge game on Tuesday. 

I'd love the crowd to be vocal from the start to show the fans how much they care. We are all frustrated and it's not our fault we are in the league position we are in but we can't concede defeat yet when there are so many matches left.

It's a 15 game season from today. If you look at league table we have 3 games in hand and if we win them we could get to 40 points. However we have only won 3 in 24 which is shocking. There are 2 teams above us who have had points deductions. How has it come to this?

Ultimately it is down to the players and they owe us a clean sheet,a big performance and to put the effort in that we will recognize that they care.

I really hope today is that day,and then on to Tuesday....

Hope so Daz, don't think I can handle a loss today and Tuesday night mate.
DM has had time with the lads on the training pitch, and let's hope he's pin pointed the areas that caused the goals at Reading.
I suppose if the lads simply aren't good enough then that's just how it is, but we need them too show spirit and fight.
UTV

10 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

Look what keeping DC might have done with us if you hadn't let him go you prannock. He's a fantastic manager and I wish he was still ours

When Clarke was removed we were on a similar run to this , he was all over the shop and not doing his job , not taking training even . The issue was not sacking Clarke it’s what we replaced him with .

8 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Match day! 🎶 Ohhh when the whites 🎶 Come on the Vale 💪🏻  

Despite the fact that i have supported Vale for over 40 years I am actually nervous today,also I didn't realise that Lincoln are quite decent,lost 1 in 6 I think,I also didn't realise(tried not to look at the league table) that a lot of teams are getting a cushion between them and the bottom 4 on 38 points ..... oh well its in our own hands

1 hour ago, Bimbleabout said:

Let's be the 12th man today. Put all our differences aside, all the concerns and issues away for today and get behind the lads. They need us more than ever.
Desperately need some kind of result, goes without saying.

It’s definitely a must not lose game mate! A draw wouldn’t be disastrous, I still have a funny feeling we’ll pick up back to back home wins this week 👊🏻 

4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Despite the fact that i have supported Vale for over 40 years I am actually nervous today,also I didn't realise that Lincoln are quite decent,lost 1 in 6 I think,I also didn't realise(tried not to look at the league table) that a lot of teams are getting a cushion between them and the bottom 4 on 38 points ..... oh well its in our own hands

Yeah I’ve got that nervous excitement mate. We got this 👍🏻 

Archived