onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

12 minutes ago, valiantguy said:

Does anyone know if this offer of a free ticket per season ticket for Saturday's game includes the junior u-12 season tickets as well?

Would I be able to get a ticket using the junior season ticket as well as my own?

Try it! It will either work or you will get a "computer says no" message. 🙂

Advert

Right now listen up you lot because I'm only saying this once. I'm going in the Hamil on Saturday, I'm sitting in the closest block to the paddock and I'm determined to be miserable. I don't want any screaming kids, singing Corbans or any generally happy people within at least a 20 foot radius of me. Just leave me be so I can be happily miserable on my jack Jones eating my mini eggs and moaning at our 11 "players" parading on our hallowed turf.

Thank you 👍

Right now listen up you lot because I'm only saying this once. I'm going in the Hamil on Saturday, I'm sitting in the closest block to the paddock and I'm determined to be miserable. I don't want any screaming kids, singing Corbans or any generally happy people within at least a 20 foot radius of me. Just leave me be so I can be happily miserable on my jack Jones eating my mini eggs and moaning at our 11 "players" parading on our hallowed turf.
Thank you

'singing Corbans'

Just watched Darren Moore's pre match interview and you know what? I am actually enthused about Saturdays game. It is Darren's first home game and he seems to be relishing the prospect, and now, so am I. Was pleased to hear him say that players were off the treatment table and coming back into contention, brilliant news when your squad is as threadbare as is ours.

Come on everyone, put the doubts and the complaints to one side. Get up the Vale and let's become the 12th man for the lads. 

Make it loud and maybe they will make us proud.

Goooooooaaaaaaaaanñnñ the Vale...........

2 hours ago, Hoppers said:

Thank you 👍

I think that's a disgraceful attitude. How dare you think that you can sit next to me, because I'd already planned to block that part off for myself to do the same thing. At least if you are within earshot of me, it'll be better than those deluded positive lot. Oh and by the way, if you were wondering, I've got jelly babies and a hip flask that I won't be sharing. So there!

15 minutes ago, Old fort said:

I think that's a disgraceful attitude. How dare you think that you can sit next to me, because I'd already planned to block that part off for myself to do the same thing. At least if you are within earshot of me, it'll be better than those deluded positive lot. Oh and by the way, if you were wondering, I've got jelly babies and a hip flask that I won't be sharing. So there!

God you are so miserable

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well if you have got to sit so close, don't make any noise chewing your jellies 👍👍👍

See you in the Hamil 😍😍😍

12 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

I will be there. Booked the day off work and had a bust up with them over it because they've tried to renege. Come on vale! Don't make me wish I had worked emoji23.png!

Well done mate 👏👏👏

Ripley 

Debrah  Lopata Smith  Iacovitti 

Weir  Ojo Garrity 

Chislett Wison Mighten 

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

Ripley 

Weir  Ojo Garrity 

Chislett Wison Mighten 

Looks good BJ - only thing I'd comment on is Lofty - do you think he  deserves a place over Wilson given his efforts on Tuesday.

Plus, are you not the el presidente of the lucky lofty fan club 😍👍

5 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Looks good BJ - only thing I'd comment on is Lofty - do you think he  deserves a place over Wilson given his efforts on Tuesday.

Plus, are you not the el presidente of the lucky lofty fan club 😍👍

Lofty run his <ovf censored> off on Tuesday, I think he needs a deserved rest

10 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Ripley 

Weir  Ojo Garrity 

Chislett Wison Mighten 

Left back aside I'd go something similar 

46 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Ripley 

Weir  Ojo Garrity 

Chislett Wison Mighten 

The only thing I’d do differently is keep Sang in the team. I’d like to see him in CM alongside Ojo. I think it’s too big a risk starting Garrity at this stage.

Archived