onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Flitcroft simple vote...

Aguar61

Advert

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Everyone's got a big say now. If you want Flitcroft out, then sign the petition.

The only problem with this is that it’s going to be totally biased as it’s open to anyone.  Maybe fans of other clubs will cast a vote which isn’t meaningful in this case.

26 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

The only problem with this is that it’s going to be totally biased as it’s open to anyone.  Maybe fans of other clubs will cast a vote which isn’t meaningful in this case.

Surely fans of other clubs will want him to stay where he is, that way he won't turn up at their club!

5 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Surely fans of other clubs will want him to stay where he is, that way he won't turn up at their club!

I’d say it’s quite possible fans from his previous clubs may wish to see him out of work to be honest.

Anyway bigger than that, the question to @Brian Johnson and all of us really is how does starting an online petition at this point in time help the team to stay up.  Someone explain that one to me.

Here’s a question, if a large proportion of our fan base have begun to lose faith and belief in our Director of Football and view him as some sort of charlatan then quite probably a proportion of the playing squad may feel the same way?

If the players lose faith then it may well affect their morale and ultimately what they produce on the pitch. In that sense there may well be some merit in doing all that we can to oust Flitcroft from his post.

whilst Tom Pope’s post exit diatribe could have been articulated a little better, I think he was trying his best to explain what he believed Flitcroft to be and what he would do to the club. 

I feel like I am part of a family where a younger sister has fallen for a rogue and no amount of pleading or evidence presented can change her mind, she loves him no matter what. We all know how it will unfold but until she see’s it through there’s nowt we can do other than be there for her when the wheel comes off.

What on earth did that buffoon think would happen when he failed to recruit the players he himself had pointed out that we needed. What did he think was gong to keep us in League 1, the ghost of George Andrews ?

Remember way back when you used to get the auditions on X factor and you got them people who were <ovf censored> at singing and you had Simon Cowell Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne p*ssing themselves at how bad they are? That's how I feel when I've seen this question.

Sorry Flickers it's a no from me.

13 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

Here’s a question, if a large proportion of our fan base have begun to lose faith and belief in our Director of Football and view him as some sort of charlatan then quite probably a proportion of the playing squad may feel the same way?

If that was the case you may expect senior player(s) to appear to stop putting any real effort into their performances and to call Crosby to say the goal they’d scored was for him. 

43 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I’d say it’s quite possible fans from his previous clubs may wish to see him out of work to be honest.

Anyway bigger than that, the question to @Brian Johnson and all of us really is how does starting an online petition at this point in time help the team to stay up.  Someone explain that one to me.

It serves the purpose of giving a voice to those of us who are not won over by an open letter and a self serving, self excusing attempt to tell us what to think. This is a football club not a football business. The fans, the people, they should be the concern for the owner, not a self pitying egomaniac head burying mini Machiavellian 

I said this last season when Garlick was let go, I thought it was a really dangerous game to put the entire football club in the hands of one man. Who does DF answer to now in terms of footballing matters? Who is keeping him in check? Who else can Carol rely on? No one. He’s put himself a position of real power when he really has little experience in this kind of role and that’s a real concern.

4 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Nobody else would employ the conman 

The definition of a con man is regardless of the quality of the item they are selling to you, what they actually sell to you is their Confidence and Conviction...and they achieve their aim in taking your money whilst you have gained nothing.

Archived