onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Sentinel

Jacko51

Advert

Funny how Mrs Bratt manages to get a letter in the Sentinel within 24 hours and it takes some of us three weeks to get one printed!!

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/letters/Chaudry-man-lift-Vale/article-3420010-detail/article.html

Scary really, it just shows the bias. I assume just prior to the vote the bias will increase. Has there been any mention of "Starve em out" yet?

Enjoyed your letter, keep knocking on the door.

Has there been any mention of "Starve em out" yet?

There was reference to it in today's Robbie Earle article but, other than that, I've seen no mention of it whatsoever in The Sentinel despite the 'Starve em out' organisers sending a press release.

This lack of reporting by Steve Shaw (/whoever pulls his strings) is a complete and utter disgrace.

Tell you what I noticed about the Robbie Earle article today. Despite the general tone of Robbie's email being supportive of Mo, the headline they went for was "The only loser in this battle will be Port Vale Football Club".

I noticed too, unfortunately the longer it goes on, the worse it gets. Have the board got the club at heart? What are they hiding?

I was just thinking about the subject of black and gold. It's not so much gold as yellow, in all truth. And what happens when something in your body turns bad? It goes septic. And when it gets to that point it appears yellow.

I for one would like to turn the yellow back to white by eliminating the infected parts of the body that is Port Vale.

Guest RayTab
I was just thinking about the subject of black and gold. It's not so much gold as yellow, in all truth. And what happens when something in your body turns bad? It goes septic. And when it gets to that point it appears yellow.

I for one would like to turn the yellow back to white by eliminating the infected parts of the body that is Port Vale.

Had a drink squire?

Funny how Mrs Bratt manages to get a letter in the Sentinel within 24 hours and it takes some of us three weeks to get one printed!!

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/letters/Chaudry-man-lift-Vale/article-3420010-detail/article.html

Because it was also a news story at that time. I don't think anyone can trash the sentinel over the whole sorry saga. From where I'm sat they've done a pretty fair job reporting things under difficult circumstances. They do seem to be a bit out of the loop though. Things appear in ths S the day after you see them on here. RS are the club's mouthpiece.

Archived